Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nex Mexico Antelope
 Login/Join

posted
Just returned from a really good antelope hunt in NM with several friends, including Allen Day.
This hunt was advertised here earlier, conducted on private lands in the east central part of the state.
Four unters shot antelope ranging from 78 to 81pts, with many others in the same category being seen.
If anyone would be interested in more details or photos, please email me. The hunt will accomodate 6 to 8 hunters and is currently being booked up for next year. That info can be found at the outfitters website:
www.sierragrandeadventures.com

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John, I'm interested but can't get your email address to work. Is it current. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bob,
I received your email and have replied.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks John.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
I can only say that this was indeed a great hunt in every way,and certainly the best pronghorn hunt I've ever been on. I especially enjoyed the company of everyone in camp. My special thanks to Mr. John S., who invited me to go in the first place!

Make no mistake about it, Les Ezell of Sierra Grande Adventures runs a world-class professional operation, but with a very personal touch that is much appreciated in an industry that's often carried away with numbers to the extent that the client gets lost in the shuffle.

AD

[ 08-28-2002, 04:28: Message edited by: allen day ]