New
Find
Notify
Tools

ontario black bear
 Login/Join

<don>
posted
I went to Earfalls Ontario to hunt black bear with Timberlane lodge. The lodge is located
on lake lac suel. The walleye fishing was good but the bear hunting was great.
My dad and I were 2 for 2. Dad shot a 250 lb black bear (boar) with his 25-06 and I shot a
chocolate with a blonde mane 225 lb boar. I used a mathews solo cam bow 66 lbs.
We hunted sept 1-5. I would recomend Dean Webster to anyone wishing to fall bear
hunt. To contact timberlane lodge check out their web site at fishtimberlane.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Don and to your father also.
Do you have some pictures you can post?
Thanks

[ 09-19-2002, 23:35: Message edited by: amosgreg ]

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
<don>
posted
greg sorry I do not have a way to post any pics.

one of us
Picture of Richard Wayne
posted Hide Post
congradulation Don on your bear hunt, and by the sound's of it we may be getting our spring hunt back. Anyway i am go'n up there in 2 week's moose hunt'n, on our own , no outfitter, just wandering how many moose you saw. Rick.

Posts: 224 | Location: ontario,canada | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don,
If you can have them scanned I will gladly post them for you.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
<don>
posted
Richard,
We saw a bunch of moose sign, I heard what con only be 2 bulls fighting, or beating the heck out of some trees, grunting and such. We saw 2 cows while driving in to our stands and one small bull from our stands.
Greg I'll see what I can do. It'll take some time give me a few days.