ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    Carpathian Chamois in Romania with Horia Sandu - Unforgettable Hunting

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carpathian Chamois in Romania with Horia Sandu - Unforgettable Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted
Full report to follow after I get home but a quick overview...

- Excellent hunt
- Horia and team are great
- Firearms importation is easy
- Game rich area
- The Carpathian mountains are rugged and beautiful
- The Chamois are at the TOP of the mountains!
- Very tough hunt physically

I arrived late Tuesday night, Horia met me at the airport and we drove 3 hours to the Villa and hunting area. Shot my Chamois on second day of the 3 day hunt - Thanksgiving Day :-)

Going to see the sites now, fly to Istanbul on Sunday to meet up with Tim Herald and the rest of the group for our Bezoar Ibex hunt!

http://www.unforgettablehunting.ro

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update. Look forward to the rest.

Posts: 10805 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the brief update and congratulations! I have done the Turkish ibex trip with WTA and had a wonderful time hunting and meeting other hunters from around the USA. That is the way to spend your Thanksgiving holidays. Good luck! I am envious!!!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote