ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    A hunt in the Middle East for rare species of Arabian Gazelle

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A hunt in the Middle East for rare species of Arabian Gazelle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks,

To me hunting is about different experiences and I am always on the look out for something different and off the beaten track! Most of the times, this involves rough trips and remote places. However, this one is differentWink.

I am posting a hunt report for a European client, who is not much of a social media person! He has hunted extensively all over the world and was keen on hunting the two species of desert gazelle which can be hunted no where else but on a preserve in the Middle East. Let me say outright that i am not a great fan of hunting in preserves because I am always concerned whether it will be a good hunt. However my client who was just with me in Tanzania assured me that it was a proper hunt in every way! There are 3 species to hunt, the Sand and Mountain gazelles and the Arabian Oryx He took a Sand gazelle and a Mountain gazelle. And will return for an Oryx! Unfortunately we cannot import these trophies in to the USA!

He also said the lodging and everything else was of a very high standard. I will be posting prices in due course.

Domani or Mountain gazelle

Reem or Sand Gazelle

Arabian Oryx

The lodge!

These are short hunts and it would be a unique experience, which could also be combined with a nice vacation for non-hunters!

Thanks for coming along!

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628
2020, DSC booth # 2350
2020, SCI booth # 3167

Posts: 2534 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What country?

Posts: 11935 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I just don't know if I could stand another tented hunt! Big Grin

Actually that would be quite an experience.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I’m not mistaken these hunts are in the UAE.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome!
Do those orange masks keep the dust out?
Zeke