Hunting in Argentina Patagonian Geese with Juan Pozzi and his son Ique
www.Huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Indeed it was a wonderful trip !!!
thumb Big Grin
Hope we could finnally do it together soon, both with Juan and Willy - and of course our families aswell Cool Roll Eyes (just in case my wife read this) Wink

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Ijust returned from my operation in la Patagonia, i have been hunting geese without stopping ,alone and with clients ,i can asure every hunter that you can shoot all the day without stopping here in my area geese are pests ,we killed some nice boars too ,now im hunting partiges and leaving to Corrientes with a group of hunters from North Carolina im booking for geese in 2007 im nearly full i only hunt geese from july to august ,Fallowbuck you must kill at least 50 geese each morning thats normal in Argentina .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The last group of clients killed a media of 103 geese each morning ,included my son ,most of the used number 3 pellets i recommend number one ,in Rio Negro most of us used pumps shotguns only one 10 gauge ,with very good results .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This year 2007 Buenos Aires province closed geese hunting ,but the southern provinces continued open ,inded the best areas for geese we hunt in Rio Negro province in la patagonia so if you are interested in hunting a lot of geese please contact me ,we can combine this with other species .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Reiter
posted Hide Post
Nice pics Juan.

Always good to do some waterfowl.

Regards,

Reiter.

Posts: 130 | Location: South America | Registered: 26 September 2004Reply With Quote