New
Find
Notify
Tools

Club Chambeaux/Quebec
 Login/Join

<GilaMonster>
posted
I hunted with Club chambeaux in Quebec Canada in Sept 2000. I paid less than $3000 for the hunt which consisted of one night in Montrael, Quebec, plane fare to and from schefferville, Quebec, float planes to and from two different camps and a total of six days hunting. The hunt was unguided and I had the time of my life. After paying the fee to Club Chambeaux, all I was responsible for was some food and the airline trip to Montrael and back home. You can visit their web site at http://www.clubchambeaux.com/e/00/1.htm

Here's a pic of the bull I took on that hunt. He scored 327 0/8 SCI.
 -

one of us
posted Hide Post
what camp did you hunt out of? I went with them in 1996, that was the year the migrations started getting all screwed up. Ended up with a couple of nice bulls, in the last hour of the last day. They busted their butts flying us around to find animals.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
<GilaMonster>
posted
We started out in camp 13 and were there for 3 days. They picked us up and moved us to camp 24 and we got into them there. We got into some really fine fishing for lake Trout at camp 13 though, so waiting to get transfered to another camp wasn't so bad. Yea, the migrations have been changing every year and I know it's tough for them to book all those hunters every year and then not know until just about time for the hunt which camps will have 'bou and which ones will not and then shuffle all the hunters around to try to give everyone an opportunity. I think they did a hell of a job in trying to please everyone and get all the hunters their 'bous. It was a fantastic experience. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but there are so many animals to hunt, and so little time and cash to hunt them all. [Wink]