ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    Asian Water buffalo in the Australian Outback

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asian Water buffalo in the Australian Outback
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of madabula
posted
My buddy Joe and I drove way out into the Australian outback for a top notch water buffalo hunt. We shot two very nice sweeper bulls an caught a few of the infamous "Barrimundi".

I wrote the stories but they are too long to post here. You can read the details at;Way down and way out in the Outback!

Posts: 290 | Location: louisville ky | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Great Adventure and superior story and photos. Congrats on fine trophies.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, great bulls, bet it was an awesome trip!

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Nice bull congratulations .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote