Find
Notify
Tools

rainforest adventure in Suriname
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Mario, interesting report, thank you for sharing it with us.

Posts: 3833 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Angus Morrison
posted Hide Post
Agreed refreshing to read something off the show circuit. beer

Posts: 534 | Location: Northern British Columbia | Registered: 06 June 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
beer

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well done, indeed! Good on you. I hunted in the rainforest/jungle of Bolivia a couple of times. I saw a couple of creatures, that to this day, I have no idea what they were???

The first time I went in the rainy season on the advice of the booking agent who obviously was dumber that a sack of hammers. I took my beautiful girlfriend who is allergic to insect bites …

Lots of bugs and lots of rain and a lady who was not impressed when I booked a return trip during the flight back to Miami...

Caiman, tapir, pacas, broquet deer, white lipped javelina, etc. etc...

Great memories ..

Posts: 1532 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Scruffy! Nice to hear you. We shared a couple of adventures in the same, wild, places. I tried to go in Bolivia, but they said that big game hunting is closed. Next time, maybe, Malaysia.

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Malaysia would be a fabulous place to hunt. As much as I love Africa and I go there as often as my banker will let me … one can only shoot so many kudus with old friends before one gets a hankering for something completely different. Smiler beer

Posts: 1532 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote