New
Find
Notify
Tools

Siberian Roe deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Siberian Roe deer! Not something you see very often! And especially now with Russia closed to most of the Western world!

A client just hunted in Kazakhstan and took some very nice Siberian roe deer. Not the best of photos but you can see the trophy quality is outstanding! We have a limited number of tags each year so if anyone is interested for next year do let me know asap. Kazakhstan is a beautiful country to hunt and an individual or even a combo for Maral stag, Mid Asian Ibex and Siberian roe deer is posible as well. There may also be some other species that will come available but I don't want to announce them until it is official!

As you can see from the attached pics, they use a mobile camp set up to access the best areas.

Turkish Airlines lost the client's bags with his clothes and ammo as well! Fortunately he was able to borrow some clothes from the outfitter and as he was using a 7mm rem mag, he was able to buy some ammo locally. If it was your latest and greatest 6.5, good luck to you!

Thanks for your time.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2531 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Those are some whoppers!

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1806 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Those are scary Roe!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Trophys
Well done

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Wonderful trophies, I really love that first buck. What a whopper!

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote