New
Find
Notify
Tools

Semi-guided Cameroun hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A number of people were very interested in my self guided hunts and yet were concerned about the "self guided" aspect of the hunts. I am headed over to Cameroun in April to meet the King there and discuss how to progress on managing his personal hunting estate. It just so happens that two hunters have postponed their April hunts and so I have my most prolific Cameroun concessions open in April.
I will personally accompany the hunters into the field, guide them the first day or so and leave them with my personal staff of experienced trackers and staff. This is a hunt that has traditionally been my most successful with a very high number of roan and smaller game. Eland and buffalo are regularly collected on this hunt and almost all of my hunters have filled their tags of 6 species. If you were concerned about the "self guided" part of the hunt I will be with you all the way out into the field and for the first day or so of hunting. I will then leave the hunter(s) to enjoy themselves and return at the end of the hunt to take them home. I am not charging any extra for my services, as I am going to go there anyway.

The details of the hunt are as follows:

Fully outfitted, self guided hunt in Cameroun.
This is the most economical way to hunt West Africa for North Western buffalo, Lord Derby eland, and plains game (see trophy list below.) Cost for the basic services is $6000 per hunter as long as there are 2 or more hunters. Add $1000 for concession fee and $1000 for license and paperwork and you are good to go. If you wish to go alone it is $7000 plus the additional fees. Trophy fees are in addition to your fees.
You will be using my personal staff who have done this over 75 times successfully. You are not just “dumped” in the bush. We provide translator, airport help, trackers, porters, cook and vehicles for the trip. All in-country transport is included. It is honestly fully outfitted. Our first hunt in January was 100% for giant eland and NW buffalo! Photos and references available.
I have reservations on government concessions which are prime properties. Dates are April 5-15 and 19-30. I could also set up a hunt in March but time is short so you would need to start paperwork on visa and gun import immediately.
This is a hunt for experienced hunters.

animal $ cost
Elephant * $ 4,000
Eland * $ 3,500
Buffalo * $ 1,800
Roan * $ 1,600
waterbuck $ 800
hartebeest $ 500
bushbuck/reedbuck $ 300
red river or wart hog $ 300
peter & other duiker $ 300
Western cob $400
Oribi $300
* Denotes group 1 animal of which you are only allowed 2 on a hunt
Four other animals are allowed per hunter/year (Group 2)
Only males may be shot

Cam Greig

650-948-4560 650-948-4560
Cam.greig@yahoo.com

Posts: 345 | Location: Cameroun, South Africa | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote