Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Panhandle Waterfowl & Pheasant Day Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Buffalo Springs Ranch Day Lease

9100 +/- acre ranch consisting 421 acres of CRP, 250 acres of irrigated farmland(winter wheat & corn) with the remaining balance being native grassland. The ranch is located in Dallam County north of the town of Dalhart, Texas, which is 80 miles north of Amarillo, Texas in the Central Flyway. This Region of the Texas Panhandle is home to over 300,000 wintering waterfowl. This is the 2nd largest number of migrating waterfowl in North America. The Ranch is home to the historical Buffalo Springs. The ranch has a nice 6-7 acre pond. It also has approximately 1.5 miles of creek, and several smaller ponds that contain year round water. This ranch is in the far northwest corner of the panhandle of Texas and many miles from other sources of year round water. This makes it a true magnet for waterfowl and wildlife.

These springs are home to 1000s of ducks and many geese during the winter time. The farmland and CRP will also be home to pheasants. The day lease includes waterfowl hunting and pheasant hunting.

The price is $130/day/hunter unguided day lease.

Contact me via pm, email or phone for more details or to see the ranch.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer
806-362-4520
sagebrushhunts@hotmail.com
www.sagebrushhunts.com

1755 Buffalo Springs LN
Dalhart, TX 79022

Posts: 664 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Looks nice. What flavors of waterfowl can a hunter expect?

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man, if I still lived in Lubbock, I would do this one. I have fond memories of hunting ducks, geese and (most enjoyably) sandhill cranes around there.

Posts: 245 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote