THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Good Quality Cape Buffalo with the option to add a sable at a ridicules price.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Quality Cape Buffalo with the option to add a sable at a ridicules price.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted
Good day Ladies and Gentleman.

We have 3 more of these packages available we have taken very good quality buffalo on my property.

Fenced: Yes
Area: Limpopo
Property Size: 5000 acres
PH: Louis van Bergen
Outfit: Spiral Horn Safaris

7-Day Cape Buffalo Hunt: $14 000

Includes:
5 x Day’s Hunting 1 on 1 with your PH
1x Arrival Day
1x Departure Day
1x Cape Buffalo Bull 40”+

Should you book this hunt your welcome to add 3 hunting days and a Sable Bull for an additional $4 000 you are more than likely to take a sable bull of 40”+ as well.

The above rates include the following:
• Accommodation is quoted per person per day
• The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
• A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
• Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
• Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
• Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport
• Trophy Fees of Animal listed in Package

The above rates excludes the following:
• Accommodations prior to and after safari
• Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
• Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination

Contact us:

Louis van Bergen
Cell +27 76 577 62 92
Safari.spiralhorn@gmail.com
www.spiralhorn.co.za

Address:
Farm Buffelsvlei
Thabazimbi
Limpopo
South Africa

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
I took a group of friends to hunt with Louis last year on their first trip. He will treat you right, and you will have a wonderful time--Oh and he has some of the nicest sable in southern Africa. I could not resist--mine is the bull if the first pic... I should have waited for this deal...

Buy with confidence--Louis is a stand up guy!

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted Hide Post
Hi guys

I still have some openings in August and September.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote