PH : Neil or Doug Duckworth
Hunt : 21 day Male lion / buffalo hunt
Dates : 2105

Costs :
21 days @ $2500
Trophy fees : Lion $10 000 , Buffalo $5000
$20 pppd conservation levy.
Transfers : Air $1350 each way and road $500 each way from Harare
4 % govt tax on total daily rates and trophy fees.
Staff gratuities optional.

Items included :
21 full days hunting, PH and all staff, 4 x 4 vehicle, field prep and salting of hides plus delivery to taxidermist for mounting and / or shipping, food ,drinks , accommodation and daily laundry.

Unfortunately the hunter who was booked for this had to pull out. This is a much coveted tag . We have had 100 % success so far on 6 year plus lions so if you want a massive lion then this is a great offer.
Last 2 lions we took within the first 10 days.
If for some reason you are unsuccessful you will only be required to pay our buffalo daily rate of $1250 for the 21 days. This is highly unlikely though.
This is a great opportunity to get the lion of your dreams before it's too late!

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

This is the lion from last year, unfortunately previous lion pics are not on my photobucket for uploading.

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
shocker
Good Lord, did you let that lion sit out in the sun for a week or so before you took that pic? That thing is huge.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He be gorgeous.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
that lion is a brute!!

Posts: 1013 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can't know how badly I'd like to book this. If I wasn't already booked this year in Tanzania and a partner in a very understanding firm, but that actually expects me to generate some revenue, I'd jump on this.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Kevin he was a sod!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is anyone as tempted as I am on this?
Ross

Posts: 10148 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely....
It's a dream hunt..that Lion is a STUD and our Friends at the Duckworth Family are First Class
I always seem to be limited by two pesky little details...
1) Time
2) Money
Not necessarily in that order!!
If I was only an International Man of Leisure with unlimited budget!!!

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

This is the other male I took the a couple years back. Finally uploaded it to photobucket. Another big bodied beautiful cat.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interestingly father and son shot these two lions two years apart from the exact same tree blind !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is also an elephant bull still available in the same area so if taken on this hunt would be for trophy fee of $21 000.

This is the bull taken there last year. This elephant bull and lion at the top were shot 3 days apart..

One of Us
posted Hide Post

This is the brothers track of the first lion pictured. He is still out there. Note the size of his track and his right toe digs in slightly as he has a slight limp.

Exciting stuff when you see a track this size heading to your bait!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Is anyone as tempted as I am on this?
Ross

My advice would be to take this great opportunity and you may never get another.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This buffalo was also taken on the same safari, 41 inch spread and SCI score of 112.5" !! Buffalo day 6, elephant day 8 and lion day 10. This is a great area with top quality hunting. Take this opportunity before its gone forever. archer

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Sorry forgot to attach the picture first time!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are there any plains game species available also? So if my math is right and the hunter ends up taking a lion, buffalo and the elephant you would be just under $100,000 US? Expensive but the hunt of a lifetime

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pacecars:
Are there any plains game species available also? So if my math is right and the hunter ends up taking a lion, buffalo and the elephant you would be just under $100,000 US? Expensive but the hunt of a lifetime

I can't for see any situation where I would ever be able to do a hunt where a lion was involved, but I am glad that these hunts continue to exist.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi all
Thanks for the interest shown on this hunt. It is now sold so no longer available.
Regards
Neil

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil Duckworth:
Hi all
Thanks for the interest shown on this hunt. It is now sold so no longer available.
Regards
Neil

Good to hear Neil. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Someone is going to have an awesome hunt!! Glad it's sold

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote