THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    FALLOW AND EUROPEAN RED STAG COMBO HUNT IN HUNGARY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FALLOW AND EUROPEAN RED STAG COMBO HUNT IN HUNGARY
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This hunt is in a small period of time to allow the two species to be taken (Stags rut in September and Fallow October) so hunters need to come between September 25- October 12th.

Location is the world famous Gyulaj forest, southwest of Budapest (which you can fly direct to from almost any major airport in the world).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGUrJeIn9g

Hunts are 6 nights and include, 10 morning and evening outings, full board in one of their lodges, airport transfers from Budapest and back, all internal driving, 30 day Hungarian Hunting license and insurance, raw prep of trophies (boiling and bleaching), Cic scoring and medals, 27% Hungarian vat, 1x Red stag 7-8kg and 1x Fallow buck 3.51-4kg - i will post pics of these sizes but Stag will generally be a 5x5,6x6,7x7 around 8-11 years old, and the Fallow a high silver medal or gold.

Hunts don't include dip and pack or mounting by taxidermist, rifle rental of 30 Euro cash a day to guide, additional trophies above what the package offers, observer fee is 790 Euro for the duration.

Price is per hunter 7900 Euro (currently 8640usd), with 30% deposit and balance 14 days before the hunt or at the end of the hunt on the forestry company card terminal (+2%). If you don't get your Fallow then you get 2000 Euro returned, and stag 3000 Euros. However if you wound one and it can't be found you only get 1000 Euro per species back.

If a group wish to come and hunt the same slots then I will make a reduction in price for 3 or more hunters.
After the hunt Budapest is a wonderful city to visit and hotels are average price and spending a few days wont cost to much.

I really recommend this hunt for an enjoyable,fixed price option (which normally they don't offer).

Thanks for looking,

Outfit/ agent: Hunt Inter
Guide/ outfit: Gyulaj state forest, Hungary
PO Box 43, Dorset, UK

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hannay
posted Hide Post

Posts: 672 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 27 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sam,
Email sent !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AB109:
Sam,
Email sent !

Thanks P.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Push!

Really interesting traditional hunt for two lovely trophies.

Anyone seriously interested send a pm and see what deal we can work out

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully if travel restrictions are lifted we are still booking this traditional , unique hunt. One of the safest countries and a long heritage of hunting.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
27% VAT included or tacked on $8,640.00?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
27% VAT included or tacked on $8,640.00?

Included - what you see is what you pay Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Borders are opening up, and hope the quarantine restrictions are gone by early to mid June and we are good to go again!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Push.

Picture of dtspoke
posted Hide Post
Archery?

Posts: 16 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dtspoke:
Archery?

Yes sir it’s legal and achievable. Stag is harder but we can do it.

Have a nice Sunday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Hungary is open to all international travellers from July 7th.

Anyone who books this hunt gets free dip and pack (excluding shipping).