Notify
Tools

ALASKA BROWN BEAR - FALL 2021
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter - Mountain Monarchs

Agent - Global Hunting Resources

Folks, I have 2 hunts remaining in one of Alaska's very best spots for huge coastal brownies. You will be hunting in Alaska's Cold Bay and Izembek Refuge area, where we have two exclusive guide concessions. Historically this area has produced some incredible bears...and we are averaging 9' 9" boars. Wolf and wolverine are present in the area and will often respond to a predator call.

I've personally hunted the Izembek refuge...its a spectacular and remote location, with plenty of bears and a moderately physical place to hunt!

Established campsites are in key positions that have been proven over the past 40 years. Each camp consists of 2 tents – 2 Sturdy Expedition Grade Tents: 1 for cooking and relaxing and 1 for sleeping and gear storage – cots, pads, warm sleeping bags, tables, chairs, lanterns, heaters and lots of good food along with a skilled and personable guide. Satellite phones are in each camp and each guide is on a check-in schedule with the base camp. Camps are re-supplied every few days.

Bow hunters are welcome!

Commercial flights to Cold Bay via Anchorage

Please email me at globalhunts@aol.com

Dates: Oct. 7 - 21, 2021 (15 day hunt / 1x1 guided)

Price: $29,500 each

License: $160

Bear tag: $1,000

Wolf tag: $60

You can click on photos below to enlarge them...I think Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote