Find
Notify
Tools

First Timer Plains game package
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All

Come and experience a hunt on 75 000 acres of pristine hunting ground, one property no internal fences, large populations of animals, good walk and stalk hunting. We will include a video of this hunt free of charge...

6 Days total 5 days hunting;

Animals included in the package:

1x Kudu
1x Gemsbuck
1x Impala
1x Common Springbuck

Total package price: 4 700.00 US Dollars

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads traveled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and Skinner
Rifle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Entry fees at Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work
Ammunition

Note: full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

Kind Regards
Juan Stander
www.ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
ljsafaris@gmail.com
+27 83 3939 253

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been to RSA and Zim 3 times, but only for buff and ellie. Would I qualify as a first timer for plains game?

Not a bad price for Kudu and Gemsbok.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi BH63

Hope you are doing well. Of course, send me a PM or email for more information. It is a beautiful area and will be a fun hunt...

Thanks
Juan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Overland:
Interesting definition of fair chase. Nothing wrong with the hunt offer or price, but certainly not fair chase according to the accepted definition of the term.

Where did he state this (he may have changed verbiage)?
Many would argue regardless of someone else's definition that 75,000 acres is pretty darn fair Chase by the way. People who state otherwise don't know how large these type properties are....(nor was there a reason to express moral superiority for no reason regardless)
Not sure if folks noticed he offered to video the high not which I think was a nice part of the offer.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Poyntman

I did remove the fair chase part. I don't want to get into arguments about the definition of fair chase.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I removed my post as well. Didn't mean any harm. Looks like a solid offer and a good price.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Overland:
I removed my post as well. Didn't mean any harm. Looks like a solid offer and a good price.

Sorry Overland,
Didn't mean to be too hard on you....so many guys jump on peoples post sometimes and I think it's important we have a welcoming forum for these guys to post excellent offers.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Worth remembering that 75,000 acres is almost 120 square miles. Not exactly a stock pen...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9401 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We will also let some of these packages go for 4000,00 US Dollars as long as the rand is 17-1 against the Dollar.
Bookings to be paid in full.
Come and hunt our 75 000 acre property at a very affordable price...
Can be booked for this year, next year or 2022.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
This would be a great last minute hunt to take this year if the virus stuff clears up in time.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2286 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed it will or guys can book it for next year, early season or late season. Extra days and animals can be added to this hunt.