THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Great Priced Elephant Hunt in Botswana with Spiral Horn Safaris
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Priced Elephant Hunt in Botswana with Spiral Horn Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted Hide Post
Hi Graeme thank you for the response all things set aside I think that you have given seviceint clarity on the matter that the hunt would be legal and thank you for that. Graeme I would love to join and don’t have a problem with contributing to the BWMA I will follow this up with you in a pm.

Once again I understand your point as well and thank you for asking me to join as I will. As for me being the scapegoat well a pm would have been more than sufficient. There is a big difference between approaching someone and asking for their cooperation vs. demanding it on a public forum this leads to confusion and mistrust which clearly is not fair towards me.

Once again if there would be any other questions regarding the hunt or if I could be of assistance in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please PM me or E-mail me at safari@spiralhorn.co.za
Web: http://www.spiralhorn.mdv.co.za/
Phone:+27 76577 6292
Fax:+27 12460 8351

Adress:
South Africa
Limpopo Privince
Thabazimbi
Farm Buffelsvlei

Kind Regards
Louis van Bergen

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hallo Guys, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Happy hunting!

Michael

Chanstin Safaris
chanstin@gmail.com

http://s806.photobucket.com/al...tinsafaris/?newest=1

Posts: 9 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 20 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael,

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you all... clap

After lurking on this thread for a good long while it's nice to see that you folks finally were able to hunt!

Amid all the problems from the onset of this thread, I firmly believe you and Louis handled the matters here very calmly and honestly as your plans became further defined.

Will the hunter be posting a hunt report here on this forum or elsewhere about his exciting safari?

And just curious...who's who in the pic?

Congrats again!

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the congratulations.
Middle of picture: AS Steinberg Botswana PH
To his Right: American Client
And I am the one in the green overall.
There will be a posting soon by our client.
Watch this space
Michael
Chanstin Safaris

Posts: 9 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 20 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Spiral Horn Safaris
posted Hide Post
Hi Late bloomer

Thank you for the very kind comment.

All said and done I believe the proof is in the pudding.

Thanks once again

Cheers Louis

Posts: 125 | Location: Limpopo South Africa | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote