Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Hunts Sondelani Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

posted
Good Day All my name is Gary Hopkins I have some very good opportunities for Buffalo hunts on Sondelani Ranch South of Bulawayo

The area is 20000 acres in size and does have a perimeter game fence surrounding the property, however there is no internal fencing

There is a very comfortable lodge on the property and the area is accessed from Bulawayo being roughly 2.5 to 3 hour drive from Bulawayo Airport.

Buffalo Bulls harvested can be between 9 to 12 years old or older thus being solid bossed mature bulls. Anywhere from mid thirties to low to mid forties.

I am prepared to offer extra buffalo on these hunts for the advertised trophy fee if permitting and quota allows

I have dates late September, October and late November which I consider prime dates for hunting buffalo on Sondelani

I am offering the hunts as follows
7 days
10 days
14 days

Daily Rates $ 550.00 per day 1 x 1 basis
Daily Rates $ 500.00 per day 2 x 1 basis
Trophy fee $ 5000.00 per buffalo
Extra Costs
2% levy on total day fees
4% levy on trophy fees
value added tax USD$ 12.00 per day
Vehicle transfer Bulawayo airport/camp/Bulawayo airport USD$ 300.00

Daily Rates are inclusive of
Service of licensed Professional Hunter
Trackers, Skiners
Hunting vehicle
All accommodation meals bottled water, soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation during the agreed period of the safari
Field preparation of trophies

Daily rates do not include
Air travel before and after contracted period of the safari
Insurance of any kind
Taxidermy services , levies, fees on taxidermy work and shipping of trophies
All trophy fees on animals killed or wounded

Observer fees 267.00 per day per person inclusive of all taxes

This is my first ever posting on Accurate Reloading, I am learning how to post pictures and I would like to post a picture of a buffalo bull taken last week as soon as I can I will do so

For Enquiries email: ghopkins@yoafrica.com
or Mobile (whatsapp) 263 712 407904

Posts: 13 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 15 June 2022Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding offer!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Gary email them to me if you want a hand with posting photos.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I'd suggest you give www.Imgur.com a try for posting pictures. If you go this route, make sure you select the "large thumbnail" size when posting your pics. Good luck.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2291 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Posts: 129 | Location: west MN | Registered: 22 September 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG] [IMG:top] [/IMG]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR, Gary. I hunted with you way back in 1994 and got a really nice bull elephant and a lioness. And the opportunity to know that I will never take Larium again.

You are a very nice guy and even way back then - a hell of a good PH. Good luck.

Posts: 1533 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Gary in 2019 at Matetsi Unit 1 and we had a fabulous time.

Great guy, great PH.

Jeff

Posts: 93 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Have taken 2 leopards with Gary one of them got first shot from about 1 inch away Big Grin! He will treat you very well and hunt hard.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Gary in the Sealous, Tanzania he is a straight talker an honest PH. Killed buffalo with him,one 42" one 39". Better be in shape if you hunt on foot with him!!!

Posts: 735 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed a terrific safaris with Gary in 2021.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gary, are you the same guy i met in the selous after surving a plane crash in 2007. if so, i was hunting with Budro.

York, SC

posted Hide Post
Hi Bigbear sorry I have taken a while to answer just arrived back from safari today. Yes I did luckily survive a plane crash in the Selous and I do remember meeting a few guys whilst I was hunting L1 and Bruce K3 on the boundary. Did I meet you whilst there was a bushfire or was it on the airstrip, anyways thanks for jolting my memory

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I've represented Gary for years and have had several clients with him on Sondelani and elsewhere. He is a top notch PH and Sondelani is a bargain if you really want an up close and personal buffalo/PG hunt. As the pic show there are also some excellent trophies on Sondelani.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 416hoffman
posted Hide Post
Gary is a fantastic PH. I have had the honour of sharing camp with him at Sondelani as 2 on1 as a PH aalso. Was a fantastic hunt.

Posts: 42 | Location: Zimbabwe  | Registered: 13 April 2014Reply With Quote