THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Film your hunt for $2500 US editing included.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted
Special deal on filming of 10 day hunts. $2500.00 US including editing.

This deal is running only for Infinito Safaris clients as well as clients of Ndumo Hunting Safaris in Namibia who you all know as KarlS here on AR.

Included:
Filming of the whole hunt up to 10 days (8 full hunting days 2 days for arrival and departure)
As well as editing of the DVD and 3 copies.
Sending the DVD’s with normal post.
Transport of the cameraman to Windhoek as well if filming for Ndumo Safaris
Transport of the cameraman to the hunting areas if filming for Infinito Safaris.

Excluded:
Extra accommodation food and drinks for cameraman which is not arranged by the outfitter.
Extra transport cost which is also not arranged by the outfitter.
Courier service for sending DVD’s
Extra hunting days at $300 US per day.

References:
KarlS – some of his clients
Reference from AR Larrys01 his buffalo hunt with Infinito
CChunter hunt filmed in Namibia.

Recent link to editted short film for KarlS done by BigFive Productions.

Short buff hunt movie.

Some more other short clips filmed by us.

Cape Buffalo Larrys01

CChunter's movie trailer.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
I have had a couple of requests why this deal is only setup for Infinito and Ndumo safaris clients.

This deal can be done with any other outfit or hunt as well but just bear in mind that accommodation, food and transport are not included for the cameraman as well as daily rates if it needs to be paid.

So if the hunter is prepared to negotiate a daily rate for the cameraman with the outfitter and pay it extra as well as transportation you can have it at the same rate.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote