New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Hunt Deals (Aoudad & Whitetail)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Aoudad Hunt Cancellation and 2 great deals for free range whitetail.

I will be posting some other hunts also in the coming weeks so keep an eye on our posts of FB business page for the latest-

https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization

Whitetail Details: (Sonora Texas)
I have 2 free range whitetail hunts left for this season and I want to get them BOOKED asap so I am going to offer a
really special deal for the 2 spots if they are booked by the end of this week.
Each paid hunter is allowed 1 Mature whitetail buck and 1 whitetail doe. Mature bucks average upper 120s to low 140s.

Your lodging is included and up to 3 consecutive days to hunt. I will provide one guide so whoever the guide is
not sitting with needs to be able to judge/age deer. Or sit together. Skinning and quartering is included.

You cover your own food and drinks, there are cooking facilities. This is a regular season, regular tag hunt near Sonora Tx on about 3,000 acres.
Possible add on are Axis Buck or Does depending what we are seeing at the time.

The dates this hunt can be done are-
December 20th-22nd
December 27th-29th
Cost: $2,650 Each Person
Please call me with serious inquiries and if you already have the go ahead to book the hunt 915-328-0645

Aoudad Details:

Cancellation Guided Aoudad hunt on our Sierra Blanca Ranch! (Sierra Blanca Texas)
September 19th-21st for 1 hunter. I can possibly make it for 2 hunters if that's what it takes to get it booked.
If 2 hunters it will be a 4 day hunt. Guests welcome at $150/day
Cost for 1st hunter is $5,000. 2nd would be regular rate.

Light discount due to only a small deposit. 1x1 guided with meals and lodging.
1 Trophy Aoudad Ram and 1 javelina if seen per paid hunter.
This is a really big ranch with some of the highest peaks in Texas on the place with a great Aoudad population.
We have taken some studs off of here over the past several years. Great place to get the full "sheep hunting" experience.
Serious inquiries please call me directly
Mike 915-328-0645

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whitetail hunts are booked.

Aoudad hunt has been reduced to $4500.

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote