Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
posted
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
www.lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
+27 711 528 411

As most of us are well aware of the fact that the Limpopo Province has implemented some new rules and regulations to the hunting of some nocturnal species, we at Limpopo Big Game Safaris have all our ducks in a row and are offering these hunts again.

The new rules and regulations will be implemented from January 2018. There will also be new rules for 2019 that could not be implemented in 2018.

If you have ever considered doing a hunt for these nocturnal species, NOW IS THE TIME. Don’t wait, it’s only getting more difficult to hunts them.

Species that are under strict regulation include,
AARDWOLF
BAT EARED FOX
HONEY BADGER
AFRICAN CIVET CAT
AFRICAN WILD CAT
SERVAL
BROWN HYENA
SPOTTED HYENA

START PLANNING NOW!!!!! Some species might require additional traveling to provinces such as Mpumalanga, Natal and Eastern Cape

$285.00 Accommodation and hunting fee per hunter per night.

Accommodation Includes
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service

AARDWOLF
$1285.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

AFRICAN WILD CAT
$445.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

AFRICAN CIVET
$550.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

BAT EARED FOX
$1285.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

BLACK BACK JACKAL
$200.00 Trophy fee
$50.00 Permit fee

CAPE FOX
$955.00 Trophy fee
$350.00 Permit fee

CARACAL
$645.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

GENET
$185.00 Trophy fee
$50.00 Permit fee

HYENA BROWN
$1200.00 Trophy fee
$550.00 Permit fee

HYENA SPOTTED
$3000.00 Trophy fee
$550.00 Permit fee

HONEY BADGER
$645.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

SERVAL
$1495.00 Trophy fee
$500.00 Permit fee

SIDE STRIPED JACKAL
$595.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

Some of our successes in the 2017 Season

Posts: 603 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Bossie in May, 2017, and had a great hunt. I booked the hunt for sable but told him I would like to get a civet and a honey badger if there was a chance. We saw a fair number of civets and lots of honey badgers. The first night on the bait I had worn a GoreTex jacket. It was a little noisy any time I move and the honey badger left. Bossie loaned me a fleece jacket the next night and everything was fine, as we got a civet. A couple of nights later I got a honey badger that was one of two on the bait at the same time. I also shot a Burchell's zebra, a bushbuck, and a duiker. The only animal I tried for that I did not take was a mountain reedbuck. We saw female reedbuck but not males. Accommodations and food were excellent. I would definitely recommend this hunt with Bossie.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dale:
I hunted with Bossie in May, 2017, and had a great hunt. I booked the hunt for sable but told him I would like to get a civet and a honey badger if there was a chance. We saw a fair number of civets and lots of honey badgers. The first night on the bait I had worn a GoreTex jacket. It was a little noisy any time I move and the honey badger left. Bossie loaned me a fleece jacket the next night and everything was fine, as we got a civet. A couple of nights later I got a honey badger that was one of two on the bait at the same time. I also shot a Burchell's zebra, a bushbuck, and a duiker. The only animal I tried for that I did not take was a mountain reedbuck. We saw female reedbuck but not males. Accommodations and food were excellent. I would definitely recommend this hunt with Bossie.

We sure had a good time Dale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_nK32X5aeA

Posts: 603 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The video that Bossie provided above to the youtube video shows the honey badger leaving when he heard my GoreTex jacket crinkle. Luckily there were a lot of honey badgers in the area and we got one a few nights later.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
HYENA SPOTTED

What is the weight of those

Posts: 19308 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:
HYENA SPOTTED

What is the weight of those

Usually between 40kg on an average size and 60kg on a really big one.

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Is it reasonable to expect a good chance at a civit, genet and aardwolf in 7 days hunting?

Just tried to call you, but the phone rang and rang. Reckon you were out.

cheers,

Seth

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Good then talk to you about 1700 German time.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Available hunting dates are as follow. Please visit our Calendar page for updates http://www.lbgsafaris.com/Calendar.html

01 April 2018 to 12 April 2018
28 May 2018 to 05 June 2018
01 July 2018 to 30 November 2018

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Jeff Graves
posted Hide Post
I've been out hunting in the dark with Bossie a few times, and I can tell you that you should consider jumping on this deal if you want to have the most fun hunting that you can imagine.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about Bossie's operation. I've done quite a bit of hunting with him for many different species and I can even help you with booking and/or payment concerns if needed.

Jeff

Posts: 56 | Location: United States | Registered: 11 August 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Bossie a few months ago, had a great time. My picture with the honey badger is posted above.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We still have a few spots open for 2018. The later in the season you hunt, the better your chances.
Our setups and Hunting areas has, Yet again proven to be tops tu2.
Some great trophies has been taken so far and we still have quota on the species listed below.

$285.00 Accommodation and hunting fee per hunter per night.

Accommodation Includes
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service

AARDWOLF
$1285.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

AFRICAN WILD CAT
$445.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

AFRICAN CIVET
$550.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

BLACK BACK JACKAL
$200.00 Trophy fee
$50.00 Permit fee

CARACAL
$645.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

GENET
$185.00 Trophy fee
$50.00 Permit fee

HYENA BROWN
$1200.00 Trophy fee
$550.00 Permit fee

HONEY BADGER
$645.00 Trophy fee
$250.00 Permit fee

SERVAL
$1495.00 Trophy fee
$500.00 Permit fee

https://youtu.be/Kprl0ZwB2Is

https://youtu.be/y9yt_KGaHAs

Kind Regards
Bossie and DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
+27711528411