THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    NEW MEXICO Unit 2 Guided Cow Elk Hunts with LO TAG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW MEXICO Unit 2 Guided Cow Elk Hunts with LO TAG
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. Our office phone number is 505.294.7861. Our e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 25+ years.

We have (2) guided Unit 2 Cow Elk hunts with Landowner Tags available for Dec 12-16. We will guide these hunts for 2 days, After the two days are over, you can still hunt if needed. More days can be added for an additional charge. Unit 2 is loaded with elk in December. Unit 2 is located in NW NM and adjoins the west boundaries of the Jicarilla Tribal lands. This is a very fun hunt. Get a buddy or bring your wife, son, or daughter and have a great time filling the freezer with awesome cow elk meat.

The cost of this 2x1 guided only hunt is $4,000 + tax and license. We will provide the LO tags in the cost. Meals and lodging are on your own. FIELD care of meat is included if harvest takes place during guided days..

Please contact us at the e-mail address above to have your questions answered.

Thanks AR-

Jim Welles
505-967-6562

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet you think I am easySmiler

Come on buddy, let's see if you can shoot!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am willing to sell the LO authorizations only at this point. You are allowed to hunt all legally accessed public lands and Unit Wide private property on these authorizations. Unit 2 is huge.

$1,100 each + tax and license.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts have been booked.

Thank you AR.

Jim