Find
Notify
Tools

Low Tatra Chamois
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear All,

This is a rare hunt for a Low Tatra Chamois, located in the mountains of the Tatras in Slovakia. The species is offically recognised by the SCI and each year the official permits for hunting are between 4-6 Chamois.

Details/

When: At your choice between mid October to mid December (obviously more snow the later we go).

Where: Near Poprad, Slovakia.

For: Low Tatra Chamois, around 85-100 CIC points ( SCI Silver to Gold).

Staying: Either hunting lodge or best hotel closest to the area we will hunt.

How long: 3 days hunting, 4 nights.

Physical ability: You need to be able to walk like a typical mountain hunt. Its not extreme but can be hard going in the snow.

Do i need bring a gun: No, but you are welcome to. Blaser or Tikka T3 in .270 wsm or .300 etc, shots between 80-300 metres.

What happens when my hunt is finished: Once you shot the Chamois it is classed as completed, so we generally spend another night there and the next day I'll drive you back to Hungary and we can go touring, visit hunting museums and maybe shoot something.

Fly to where: Budapest.

Hunt success: 99%.

SCI hunters: I will get master measured for you.

Taxidermy: Top quality dip and pack or mounting available- whatever you choose.

Price: Most of these sell for 14.500 Euros, but this is available all inc for 10.500 Euro.

Price inc: all driving, 4 nights full board single room ensuite, guns, ammo, skinning, one Chamois.

Price doesn't inc: flights, dip and pack, shipping, anything not included above.

Thanks for looking.

Outfit/ agent: Hunt Inter
Guide/ outfit: Pannonvad Kft Hungary
PO Box 43, Dorset, UK

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote