New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pope Brothers Summer Specials
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have a 3 day all inclusive hunt for $2500.00 your choice of any of the 3 species pick 1 Axis Buck, Black Buck buck, or Sika Bull. This hunt includes 3 days and 3 nights lodging, meals, drinks, skinning/caping, airport shuttle to and from airport, and a guide with transportation while hunting. You can choose High fence or free range on all 3 of these species your choice or we can hunt both. Axis and Black buck can be hunted from today through the end of October. Sika can be hunted mid august through October.

3 day all inclusive hunt for $3000.00 your choice of any of the 2 species pick 1 Fallow Buck or Aoudad . This hunt includes 3 days and 3 nights lodging, meals, drinks, skinning/caping, airport shuttle to and from airport, and a guide with transportation while hunting. You can choose High fence or free range on Aoudad only your choice or we can hunt both. These aoudad hunts can be conducted today through March 2015. Fallow will only be available in high fence and can be hunted august through October.

Axis does can be added to either above hunt for $250.00 each or we can do an axis doe hunt for $150.00 per day all inclusive $300.00 trophy fee for your first doe $250.00 each additional doe we have tons.

We may have some red stag hinds available as well this summer for $600.00 if interested pm email or call.

If you decide you would like to shoot a second or even a third or more animals while you are on your hunt these animals will have a discounted trophy fee. We have lots of other exotic animals that you can add to these specials on a trophy fee basis as well.

Hog/Ram Special $1000.00 2 day all inclusive hunt you can shoot unlimited hogs (use nitesite scope mounts) and 1 ram 25-30 inches you can upgrade this hunt to rams over 30 inches for $1500.00. You can do this hunt from today through March of next year.

Hog hunts through The summer months with the use of nitesite scope attachments we can provide attachment for your riffle or you can use one of ours $300.00 per day per hunter all inclusive 2 hunter 2 day minimum unlimited hogs these hunts are geared towards night hunting. We can do some daytime kayaking/fishing if you want on this hunt.

If you would like to take advantage of this special we will run this until September 1st and hunts can be set up through The end of October (aoudad and the hog ram hunts through March of next year if booked by september first) the early bird always gets the worm. We do more free range exotic hunting here in Texas than Most. We have several ranches available to hunt in The Texas Hill Country Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Junction, Utopia, Rock Springs, San Angelo areas. You can fly in and out of San Antonio Austin or San Angelo airports. Visit our personal website for some pictures and recent stories about these hunts.

Clay Pope
956-763-3232 cell
325-446-2000 office
Pope Brothers Guide Service & Outfitting
www.huntsintexas.com
401main Street
Junction TX 76849

Posts: 36 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Graves
posted Hide Post
I gotta give these guys a big thumbs up!

I hunted for several days with Clay and his guys and they really went all out for me. We saw a ton of great country and a whole lot of cool critters. Clay has access to a lot of great hunting property and will go the distance to get you on what you are looking for. I took a couple of nice bucks, but I let some better ones get away. I will be back!

If you go, ask for Big J. He's the little fellow with me here. He's a Clydesdale of a workhorse, but don't be fooled... he get's around like a guy my size! and Jay, don't take these guys in on "my" bucks! You know the ones!! lol

Posts: 56 | Location: United States | Registered: 11 August 2013Reply With Quote