New
Find
Notify
Tools

NM CANCELLATION ANTELOPE HUNT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My phone number is 505.294.7861. Our e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 18+ years.

Our website is www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

We have a cancellation antelope buck hunt on the Caprock Ima Ranch, 35 miles southeast of Santa Rosa, NM. The acreage on this ranch is a total of 4600. This is the only hunt on this ranch. The Date is October 5-7 this year. We might be able to adjust but has to be within any three days up tp Oct 19, 2014 (last day)

We have had this ranch several years now and have several success photos of bucks taken. The largest we took last fall was 80+. Ranch details, cost and photos are on our website at:
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com.

Go to the private ranch hunts page 2 and scroll down to Caprock Ima.

Very motivated seller $3250 + tax-OBO.....Thanks AR.

Jim

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be snarky here, but that looks like an 8% discount off your list price by this "very motivated seller".....does OBO mean or best offer?

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A discount is a discount right?

OBO does mean best offer.Our client has paid in full and of course he would like to get as much back as possible.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The antelope sold and the is over. Thanks AR