Find
Notify
Tools

Can you guys help great BEAR HUNT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys
I have two young friends in Idaho that are the best two hunters and backwoods kids I have ever met. Some of you have hunted with them before.
Also they are really involved with sports basketball, football and wrestling
Well they have a chance to go to a great summer football camp and need to raise funds. This is the first time their school has had this opportunity.
I suggested offering this great deal
There father and the boys are some of the best bear hunters in Idaho
By the way there names
Tyler Morrow
Mitch Morrow
We are offering a full bear hunt in the fall with hounds in Idaho you just need to get to Lewiston.
The hunt will be conducted by a licensed outfitter Reggear  Outfitting from Idaho. Travis Reggear is donating this hunt.

So guys they want to do this thru a raffle drawing $20 per ticket maximum tickets sold 125.

They would really appreciate your help
Just think 5 tickets $100 could win a $3000 bear hunt.

For tickets and more info contact me
Checks will need to be made out to the Clearwater Valley Boosters Club.
Really hope you all can help.
Larry

Larry Kolek
575-791-9840

Sent from my iPad

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any idea on when in the fall?

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great deal
The hunt will be anywhere from Septermber 1 till ending day is October 10
These guys also score with bears 100%
We appreciate your help
Hopefully is drawing will be in 3 weeks
We have sold about 40 already so better hurry
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take a ticket, where do you want funds sent?

Posts: 294 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 17 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
Send to
Clearwater Valley Boosters Cl
%D Morrow
2858 Highway 13
Stites‎ IDAHO‎ 83539
United States
Please include your full name
Address and phone number
Thanks
We really appreciate your help

Larry Kolek

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good cause for some good kids. I'll take 5 tickets. I'd prefer to use paypal if they can take it or I'd paypal you and you can pay them for me. I'll cover the fees. Let me know.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No problem
Send pay pal relative
No fee
Elk88101@hotmail.com
Make sure I get your full names and address
And phone
Thanks
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Money sent. I'm going to send you $103.50 which will cover the fees. AFA I know we're not related so I'm not lying to cheat Paypal out of their fees.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. The envelope with a check will go out in the morning mail (Thursday). I like to support rural, grassroot support projects like this for good youth. -MN

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
Guys
This is a very good cause for some of our youth. I have hunted with these boys also took them to Alaska to pack they just got tips
They where there 4 weeks
The hunters all said they where the best packers and workers they had ever had in camp
Thanks again
Larry

One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I'll take two and the envelope will be in the mail today.

Matt

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in for 5. I will paypal you with fees added.

Thanks
Jose A. Prieto

Posts: 123 | Location: Vero Beach, FL | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
You all are just very generous
We are over 1/2 way
Thanks again
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I case some missed this we have about 30 more tickets to go. Need some last minute help.
Thanks
Larry

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Just sent funds via Paypal for 10 tickets.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
Greatly appreciated
Lary

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, Thanks for taking my call this morning. Money is on the way. Gary

Posts: 461 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take a couple, check will be mailed today, thank you.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys thanks but we still need to sell a few more to meet out goal
This is a real good cause.
Please help out
Thanks
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you have a firm date for the drawing yet? How are we supposed to know our ticket numbers?

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Danyel veil be sending tickets out
Thanks
No date yet need to sell a few more
Larry

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
How many are left to sell?

BTW, has anybody received their tickets yet?

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will check with Danyel and see I know there was a few more to sell
I will post tomorrow
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Danyel us getting tickets sent out
They plan on the drawing at the sports banquet at the end if this month
Need stil a about 20 more to be a complete success
Thanks to all
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mail must be slow up that way. I don't have any tickets yet. I bought these tickets to help these young men out (and, of course, winning a hunt would be a nice bonus), but I am beginning to wonder who I am helping?

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The tickets will be mailed
Also they are going to draw at the school banquet May 29, and video tape the drawing.
I will post it once they are drawn.
You can rest assure they have them once I receive the list I will use some method of posting who bought.
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
The tickets cannot be mailed before the 27th. The drawing is the 29th. Unless they all get in the mail on the 27th, that's cutting it pretty fine.

I would like a list of who bought what # ticket or, at least, a list of the numbers of the ones I bought.

This may be a good cause, but it sure hasn't been handled well to this point.

I'm sure you mean well, but the communication and follow through has been lacking.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys here is the list
Still short if goal
Changed drawing day
my total list david westrate 5, todd knutson 5, gary george 5, larry 10, charles tuppen 5, donna prieto 5, andy ongun 5, peter mozer 5, charles malouf2, matthew andrasko2, milan plactig 5, eddie wyrick 5, matthew norman 1, jayce adama 1, lesley fulton 1, i never heard back from milt my total is 67 so we still have a few to sell well draw an june 6th

one of us
posted Hide Post
The total listed is 62. Are the tickets going to be numbered or just have names and addresses on them?

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Actually his count of 67 is correct. He had me listed as buying 5 tickets instead of 10.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Received my ticket stub today...thanks! States that the drawing is tomorrow (June 6th)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's correct
We still have 20 tickets
Left drawing will go anyways but would be great to meet the goal
Will be drawing I think tomorrow night
If you need some I will get them bought for you
You can follow up with the money anytime
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wife's sleeping and it's her paypal account so if I can PayPal in the morning I'll take 5 more. if not I fully understand

Regards,
Jose A. Prieto

Posts: 123 | Location: Vero Beach, FL | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok
But don't put raffle on oay pal they got mad at me before
Just put down bear hunt
Thanks you guys are great
Larry

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Got my tickets in the mail today. Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Money sent via paypal and I just put my name on the message

Thanks
Jose

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it sent it in already
Thanks
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my tickets yesterday. Thank you. Gary

Posts: 461 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did they draw the winner last night? If so, who won it?

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here you go
You can email me and I can send the video of Masey Doing the draw.
First I want to thank all your donations to this great cause
I will be getting a letter from THe booster club and post it here.
This is hard to believe but the winner is

TOM SHANKSTER

FROM DENVER COLORADO

THANKS TO YOU ALL I KNOW MANY OF YOU DONATED
I AM GOING TO SEE IF TRAVIS WILL DISCOUNT HIS HUNTS BY THE AMOUNT YOU DONATED.
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.
AGAIN THANKS
LARRY
elk88101@hotmail.com