Find
Notify
Tools

More Cancellation Aoudad Hunts- Guided
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
More Cancellation Aoudad Hunts for September-

Sadly we are still seeing the effect of the virus as far as bookings and cancellations. These were hunts set up several years ago and just now cancelled. The dates are firm because it takes a lot of planning to space out our hunts and schedule guides, cooks, etc.
Please only contact if you are serious in booking, able to come, and able to put a deposit down right away.

Hunt #1 September 4th-6th on the Consuelo Ranch 1x1 guided with meals and lodging. First hunt of the season and kick off to the rut on this ranch, only 1 other hunter in camp for this one. Reduced rate to $3750. Deposit up front $2,000 to hold. 3 nights lodging. 1 Mature Ram Hogs + Predators if seen.1 Spot available

Hunt #2 September 22nd-25th on the 4D North Ranch (far west Texas desert/mountains) semi guided hunt for a group of 3. Also the first hunt of the season!Would prefer 1 solid group of 3 to take this hunt. Includes lodging and meals for 4 nights. 1 Mature Ram 1 Javelina Each + Predators if seen.$3500 Each
Deposit 50%-

This group also had a free range black buck hunt for 2 days (no frills) scheduled right after this hunt that can also be added on for a reduced rate of $1700 each on one of our ranches near Sonora Texas. Must do all 3 spots for this rate if so.
Please call me at my number below or email if interested. Thank You
915-328-0645

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt #1 is booked. Thank you all for the support

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Posts: 434 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both of these are booked but I do have 2 fully guided hunts available for August 26-30 this month. If interested message me.

www.westtexashunt.com

posted Hide Post
I booked one of these cancellation hunts with Mike and just returned from the hunt.

Communication: Excellent. Mike was very prompt with texting and phone calls when discussing the hunt. He set clear expectations for the property which were all true. He sent two very clear emails describing times, locations, and directions. Professional in every interaction with him.

Property: Remote for Texas, as clearly stated in the emails prior to the hunt. AT&T had good coverage. Directions to the ranch were perfect.

Accommodations: Very nice ranch home. Clean. Had my own room. Linens provided.

Meals : Outstanding, especially if you like steak. Mike is a very good cook.

Game: Saw a 20+ Aoudad in the first 24 hrs. Several of them were mature trophy class rams. I ended up taking one that we watched fight another ram at 50 yards. I was very happy with the quality of game. It was clear that Mike carefully manages his ranches to ensure excellent age structures.

Guides: Each hunter in camp had their own guide. Both were very professional.

Overall Experience: Outstanding outfitter, guides, accommodations, and game. Book with confidence. I will hunt with Mike again.