THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Big Buffalo & Elephant - Plus D.S.C.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Agent: Global Hunting Resources

Outfitters: Rigby Big Game Safaris

Hunts: Huge Buffalo/Elephant

Dallas Safari Club Booth: 317/318/417/418

Huge Buffalo & Big Tuskers - In the newly opened Mthimkulu and neighboring communial concession. In total, the outfitter has roughly 220,000 acres of prime buffalo and elephant territory. I along with 6 clients from Global Hunting Resources hunted this area in 2009, and the results were fabulous! My clients shot numerous buffalo over 40", several over 43" and I too shot a 44" bull. All elephants shot in 2009 were 55 - 70 lbs, with 100% success, this also includes two elephant hunters from G.H.R. In 10 days I personally saw 30-40 buffalo over 40", the numbers and quality of the bulls was unbelievable. Elephant opportunities at 60lb plus bulls is excellent, and hunting for both species is relatively easy going. I had my cameraman with me, and we plan to have a promo video of the hunts available in the next 3-4 weeks. If you are looking for a big buff or a big elephant, in an area that is void of Tsetse flies, easy to get to, with nice accommodations and loads of game, give this hunt some consideration. I will be at both DSC & SCI if you have questions, or wish to discuss the hunts in person.

References and additional pictures of '09 trophies available upon request.

2010 Package Price:

7-day Buffalo, 1on1 (All-Inclusive) $19,500.00 1 Buffalo
10-day Buffalo, 1on1 (All-Inclusive) $37,000.00 2 Buffalo
10-day Elephant, 1on1 (All-Inclusive) $46,000.00 1 Elephant
14-day Buffalo/Elephant can be arranged upon request

Prices include: all food, lodging, transport from Phalaborwa, Dip & Pack, trophy fees, daily rates, etc.

Additional Fees:
Buffalo permit fee - $150.00
Elephant permit fee - $700.00

Here's a G.H.R. client with his 60lb plus bull from May 2009

Here's a pic of my 44" bull, shot July '09

A pic of most of the bulls shot by GHR clients to that point.

He's still out there!!! This pic is from the hunting area.

Another GHR client with his 42" bull

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote