New
Find
Notify
Tools

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED BUFF HUNTS FOR 2020
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
As most AR members know Zambia has reopened and hunting is alive and well. Muchinga Adventures/Johnnie duPlooy who has the amazing Chifunda GMA on the Luangwa river has had 3 very successful safari completed. One hunter that I spoke to took 26 animals in 3 areas and reported seeing hundreds of buffalo on most days along with lots of elephant and other game.

Ethiopian Airlines is flying from the US to Lusaka and the reports I've received are all positive.

Being as the 2020 season was severely shortened do to COVID 19 precautions Muchinga has a some leftover quota at down right cheap prices.

These are the only hunts I know of where a buffalo, tuskless, hippo, croc and plains game can all be taken at a buffalo rate and a discounted rate at that.

Below prices include daily fees, concession fee and $1,500 safari lic, bird lic, gun permit and conservation fee.

1x1 7 day buffalo/plains game $6,750 was $12,500

1x1 10 day buffalo/plains game $8,950 was $14,950

Extras

Dip/pack $1,650
Trophy fees
Road transfer (12 hours) Lusaka-Chifunda $800 each way for the vehicle.
Charter if required
All insurances
Trophy shipping
international airfare
Observer $300 per day

Trophy Fees

Buffalo $4,000
Bushbuck $950
Croc $2750
Hippo $2,950
Hyena $1,000
Impala $350
Puku $950
Warthog $850
Cookson's wildebeest $3,500
Tuskless elephant $9,500

Other animals may be possible dependent on quota at time of safari.

Call us and get a great hunt in this year.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Really great pricing for Zambia, in a great hunt area, and excellent people!!

I only wish.....

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2536 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems like a great price. What are the dates? Any pictures of the size of buffalo to expect?

Posts: 521 | Registered: 30 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with the DuPlooy's twice over the years and can highly recommend the outfit and this hunt! You won't find a hunt of this caliber in this price range very often.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Want to put a group together?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9846 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mark has been offering quality service to his clients fir many years, so I really doubt he would be dealing with any who is not going to prove a great hunt to his clients.

And Andrew does not need any recommendations.

He is one of the best.

So if these two gentlemen can put a ground hunt together, go for it!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66723 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up for Mark and the DuPlooys...

Skip Nantz

Posts: 538 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this for this for this year ir next?

Posts: 10588 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

There are various dates Sept-early Dec. With these later dates being prime for buffalo of which you will see hundreds.

This hunt is for 2020.

It also appears Emirates as well as Ethiopian will be flying direct into Lusaka this year.

These hunts are top notch and every year they will kill several bulls well into mid 40's.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Mark has been offering quality service to his clients fir many years, so I really doubt he would be dealing with any who is not going to prove a great hunt to his clients.

And Andrew does not need any recommendations.

He is one of the best.

So if these two gentlemen can put a ground hunt together, go for it!

Thank you Saeed.

This is Mark's call and I have notified my clients of his offer and if we can make a plan and I get some hunting then this is a win win situation.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How long does the VISA Process take US Citizens? Are we required to have COVID-19 documentation?

Posts: 370 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steel:
seems like a great price. What are the dates? Any pictures of the size of buffalo to expect?

Mark had me there last year for a double buffalo hunt with a friend of mine. I am too inept to post a picture. We both shot 2 buffalo. My first was an old bull we tracked for several hours and several miles. He was old beat up in a group of 5 bulls.
Second was a larger herd bull. A little over 40” and 17” boss. Again tracking the herd moving in and around herds of elephants. We saw leopards in daylight every couple of days. Heard lions regularly
Hippo everywhere, so get one if you go, both of mine were on land. Cookson’s wildebeest also there in good numbers.

You will not be disappointed

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
wow thats a great deal

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist
Huffaker Taxidermy Studio
huftax@sbcglobal.net
http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

Posts: 2006 | Location: Abilene,TX USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brent ebeling:
quote:
Originally posted by steel:

Mark had me there last year for a double buffalo hunt with a friend of mine. I am too inept to post a picture. We both shot 2 buffalo. My first was an old bull we tracked for several hours and several miles. He was old beat up in a group of 5 bulls.
Second was a larger herd bull. A little over 40” and 17” boss. Again tracking the herd moving in and around herds of elephants. We saw leopards in daylight every couple of days. Heard lions regularly
Hippo everywhere, so get one if you go, both of mine were on land. Cookson’s wildebeest also there in good numbers.

You will not be disappointed

Brent, Mark had me scheduled there next month but with all that is going on I rolled it to next year. We're going to hunt the hippo on land too. If you don't mind, PM me and tell me how that went.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Visa process shouldn't take more than a couple weeks from time of booking. A COVID test is mandatory. We will assist with all of this.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a post I made from last year's hunt that Mark is posting here.

Two buffalo and one hippo down. Single shot on each. Loving my 500 MDM and cutting edge Bullets.3 more days to go then to Dubai for three days of hanging out
Will do a report when I get home. Been most excellent safari so far. Here is a bit from this morning’s action.
Shot hyena this morning
So perfect of a hunt. We had set bait out into an open plain with the intent to walk in just at light and sneak onto hopefully feeding hyena. We parked and walked last half mile in the dark along sandy road. Spooked lots of animals. Triggers the baboons which we thought would spoil us for sure. As we walked quietly through the 8’ talk scrub mopane trees we bumped into elephants. Quick short reroute and we found ourselves overlooking the plains. Through the binoculars we could see a big Tom leopard sitting away from the hippo leg looking at it. Further glassing revealed what we though was another leopard 10 yards from first leopard. The elephant moved so we repositioned ourselves. After moving and looking again the second leopard was actually a hyena that had actually moved onto the bait. Quickly the sticks go up and I am on target I flip off safety. As I begin to squeeze the leopard runs towards the hyena in that low run crawl crouch thing they do. He ran just behind hyena so I had to stop for fear of shooting both animals as my bullet would shoot through. A second later all is clear and I squeeze off the round and hyena runs two steps and falls over. I reload and get back in target to make sure ever conscious of the nearby elephants! We quickly address our attention to that increasing problem. What was two elephants turned into 6-8 females and calves. They show interest and begin closing in us. We choose to make a slow retreat and they begin running. We begin to run and they come faster. At 20-25 yds we both fire a warning shot over their heads as we continue to run. They slow and break off. The lead matriarch never closed her ears or lowered her head but that could have happy at any moment. We gather our thoughts and catch our breath and reload as they run off. Man I love Africa!

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am in Zambia hunting with the Duplooys now. Everything Mark said about getting into Zambia is correct. Flew Ethiopian Airlines from Dulles to Lusaka with a stop in Addis Abada . Flights were nice with a 1/2 full plane. Zambia customs was simple, the checked your temp and looked at the Covid paperwork that was it. Laura Duplooy and Gracy travel helped me with E visa and health certificate. Someone should take up Marks offer for a great hunt at a fantastic price.Laura also got Zambia gun permits

Posts: 76 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

This is still available.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dak416:
I am in Zambia hunting with the Duplooys now. Everything Mark said about getting into Zambia is correct. Flew Ethiopian Airlines from Dulles to Lusaka with a stop in Addis Abada . Flights were nice with a 1/2 full plane. Zambia customs was simple, the checked your temp and looked at the Covid paperwork that was it. Laura Duplooy and Gracy travel helped me with E visa and health certificate. Someone should take up Marks offer for a great hunt at a fantastic price.Laura also got Zambia gun permits

Look forward to the report and pictures

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

A smart guy bought two of these back to back 7 day buffalo hunts allowing him two of everything and another smart guy just bought a 7 day buff/PG. There are still some buffalo left as well as PG and a tuskless.

November 2020 is open if you don't mind sharing a camp. November should actually be cooler than Oct once they've had some showers. I've actually rescheduled my 2020 safari in Chifunda to November 2021.

The Chifunda concession has a huge resident buff herd and is fed daily from the North Luangwa Park. You should see hundreds of buffalo on any safari there. Imagine how calm the game is with only a handful of hunters being there through the whole 2020 season.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
The DuPlooy's started our addiction to hunting in Africa. They do everything right from start to finish.

Cheers
J&J

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7569 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote