THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Nevada Guaranteed Landowner Elk Permits - Trophy Hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevada Guaranteed Landowner Elk Permits - Trophy Hunt
 Login/Join

Picture of Deadline Outfitters
posted
Deadline Outfitters LLC
Hoby & Tasha Gartner
2040 E 2200 N
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301

www.deadlineoutfitters.com
email: deadlineoutfitters@hotmail.com

Phone # 208-421-1668 Hoby Gartner

I currently have 3 Nevada Elk Landowner vouchers/ hunts available for the 2014 season. These vouchers can be used for Archery, Muzzleloader or Rifle season, you must choose one prior to the season start dates. Season Dates: Archery - August 25th - September 16th, Muzzleloader- Oct. 22nd - Nov. 5th, Rifle -Nov. 6th - Dec. 4th.....Units 076,077,079,081

Hunt Price $13,000.00 (Regular price: $15,000.00, typically the landowner voucher costs $10,000.00 alone) Hunt includes: 6 days of one on one guided hunting, Elk Landowner voucher, meals, lodging & transportation during hunt. Not included in hunt price: Elk tag from the state of Nevada ($1,200.00) & Non-resident Hunting License ($142.00)

These vouchers cover 4 units and I have access to private land on three different ranches. We will be hunting for 350+ plus bulls as these units have them, with some going in to the 370 - 380 class. Of course, the ultimate decision on which bull to harvest resides with the hunter. We will be hunting out of a wall tent camp set on NV BLM land.

Travel Information: Would need to fly into either Twin Falls Airport or Boise Airport, Twin Falls Airport is only 15 minutes from us! If you can not get a flight into Twin we can make arrangements to pick you up in Boise.

Please check out our website for more pictures and information on our outfit!

[IMG]http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r690/tashag27/Nevada%20Idaho%20elk%20pics/PIc21Tomselk_zps971697af.jpg"> [/IMG]

[IMG][IMG]http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r690/tashag27/Nevada%20Idaho%20elk%20pics
/Pic16rick_zps695fdc8d.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r690/tashag27/Nevada%20Idaho%20elk%20pics/benspic129_zps2386579d.jpg"> [/IMG]

Posts: 3 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Highway robbery?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR. Hope you sell some of these hunts and kill a 400 bull or two.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just courious as to why the camp is on BLM land, and the hunt is on private land ?

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I have hunted elk on these units (not with this outfitter, on my own helping a friend who purchased a landowner tag) and I can attest that this unit group has excellent elk hunting. We saw a large number of bulls and some very good ones too.

The fact is, Nevada landowner elk tags go for big bucks, and $10,000 is less than where I hunted last year, unit 231. LO tags in that unit are several thousand more than this fellow is quoting.

If you want a really neat elk hunt with a chance to kill a very nice bull, this is an excellent offer to consider. And no, I have no idea who this outfitter is, I'm only attesting to the quality of the elk hunting in that unit group.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Deadline Outfitters
posted Hide Post
I only have one voucher left for the 2014 year.

To answer some of the questions:

The quality of Elk in these units are by far some of the best. These Tags were sold previously this year to a party of 5 but due to a member in the hunting party going threw chemo and is unable to hunt this season the entire party wanted to postpone until next year.

In the past we have set camp on private land with one of the ranchers we work with ....This year we worked with the BLM to get camping added to our permit this will allow us to set camp in an area more central to the areas we are wanting to hunt. Again I work with 3 different ranchers in these units.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Posts: 3 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2013Reply With Quote