THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Western Kansas and Eastern Colorado Whitetail hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Western Kansas and Eastern Colorado Whitetail hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I still have a limited number of openings for whitetail hunts in Kansas and Colorado.

The Kansas hunt is on my family's own ranch in Western Kansas. These hunts are primarily spot and stalk hunts with some blind hunting.

They are 5 day fully guided rifle hunts with meals lodging on the ranch. This hunt will take place during the December Rifle season. $3950

The Colorado hunt is on my partner's family's farm in Eastern Colorado. This hunt will be along the Arkansas River with mostly stand hunting with some spot and stalk.

We have spots available for Rifle and Archery

The Archery hunt is 6 days fully guided. $3500
The Rifle hunt is 5 days fully guided. $4500

References gladly furnished upon request.

Visit my website at www.sagebrushhunts.com
for more pics and details.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer
Sagebrush Hunts, LLC
www.sagebrushhunts.com
sagebrushhunts@hotmail.com
806-333-4358

Posts: 663 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We still have these great Eastern Colorado hunts available for 2010.

All Kansas hunts are booked for the 2010 season but will book for 2011 if you are interested.

Thanks
Jeremy Gugelmeyer
www.sagebrushhunts.com
806-333-4358

Posts: 663 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote