Notify
Tools

Brown bear offer in Romania
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted
Hello everyone,
We have an opportunity for those who want a trophy bear and can travel in Romania in the next few days, maximum 10-12 days.
Short story, the bear bear attack sheep and even cattle population adjacent to the hunting area.
The rangers managed to bait the bear near his sleeping place. The bear visit the baited place every evening and morning. It is a totaly exportable bear with CITES and VET certificate.
The bear size is between 400 and 420 CIC points and the price is 6000 euro, including 2 nights full boar accommodations, transportation from airport and back and 3 hunting days.
If you don't shoot the bear you will pay only 150 euro accommodation and food, but this is highly unlikely since the rangers spot the bear every morning and evening in the last week or so.
For more information, please send me an email at
contact@huntromania.com

Ing. MARIUS VICTOR MERUȚIU
Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

Posts: 286 | Location: Romania | Registered: 26 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
The distance between Bucharest international airport and hunting area is 170-180 kilometers.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats a good Price. I just went back a couple of days ago from Romania. Good Place and good hunting

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Sent you my email, send the rest of the info. Thanks
Dennis

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Where would the Hunter fly into? Also what skull size in inches would this bear be compared to ? Lastly, approximately what would a bear of 400-420 CIC square out at? Thank you. Kevin

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of P-A Åhlén
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by woods1126:
Hello,
Where would the Hunter fly into? Also what skull size in inches would this bear be compared to ? Lastly, approximately what would a bear of 400-420 CIC square out at? Thank you. Kevin

Woods, if I remember correct the CIC measurement on bears is the lenght of the skull in mm + the with of the skull in mm. So a skull ( example from my bookshelf Smiler ) that is 320mm long and 175mm broad would be 495 CIC. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Posts: 292 | Location: Northernmost Sweden | Registered: 17 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would that be about a 20-21" skull then? I was hoping bigger

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would that be about a 20-21" skull then? I was hoping bigger

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-A Åhlén:
quote:
Hello,

Woods, if I remember correct the CIC measurement on bears is the lenght of the skull in mm + the with of the skull in mm. So a skull ( example from my bookshelf Smiler ) that is 320mm long and 175mm broad would be 495 CIC. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

WRONG!!

When I said 400-420 CIC points I was refering to the skin size.
Your skull has 49.5 CIC points and it is under bronze medal with 2 points.(measurement of the skull is in cm not in mm)
For skin the gold medal stars at 300 CIC points, but the way of measurement it is complicated to explain here.
I will post some pictures later today with bears around 400 CIC points for a general impresion.

I will make a seperate thread on European Big Game Hunting and try to corelate the CIC system with SCI system for brown bears but I need few hours to get familiar with SCI system.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Huntromania,
Thank you for your response. Either way this is a great price for a brown bear hunt. My grandmother and grandfather were both from old Yugoslavia and I have always had a passion to visit that region,and to be able to hunt while there may justify the trip! Thank you again.

Kevin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Huntromania,
Thank you for your response. Either way this is a great price for a brown bear hunt. My grandmother and grandfather were both from old Yugoslavia and I have always had a passion to visit that region,and to be able to hunt while there may justify the trip! Thank you again.

Kevin

One of Us
Picture of P-A Åhlén
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huntromania:
quote:
Originally posted by P-A Åhlén:
quote:
Hello,

WRONG!!

When I said 400-420 CIC points I was refering to the skin size.
Your skull has 49.5 CIC points and it is under bronze medal with 2 points.(measurement of the skull is in cm not in mm)
For skin the gold medal stars at 300 CIC points, but the way of measurement it is complicated to explain here.
I will post some pictures later today with bears around 400 CIC points for a general impresion.

I will make a seperate thread on European Big Game Hunting and try to corelate the CIC system with SCI system for brown bears but I need few hours to get familiar with SCI system.

Thank you Marius,

Here in Sweden we only measure the skulls. Please make that thread about how the skinn is measured, it will be interesting.
/ P-A

Posts: 292 | Location: Northernmost Sweden | Registered: 17 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have with a bear of 427 CIC points.
All other pictures are made to oversize the bears with hunter in way back.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
This one is bigger, around 460-470 CIC points.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

<Boone & Crockett>
posted
Pretty bear, like the colors. I'd guess somewhere between 6 1/2 to 7 foot square (nose to tail & across front paws).
Would you say this is an average or above average size bear to take in the area?

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
And for another 1000 euro we can preper your trophy to our taxidermist and send it to your door.
From the moment you shoot the bear untill the trophy is on your wall only 75 days.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Huntromania,
This is very interesting to me. I will keep in touch with you on this. Where does the Hunter fly in by the way?
Kevin

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
The distance from BUcharest international airport and hunting area is 170-180 kilometers. So, the hunter should fly into Bucharest international airport.

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you again,
Kevin

one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
huntromania-----Can you post a photo of this bear after it's killed? How often does a hunt like this come up? I would be very much interested in hunt like this if it comes up again.

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Huntromania,
This is very interesting to me. I will keep in touch with you on this. Where does the Hunter fly in by the way?
Kevin

One of Us
Picture of huntromania
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...Kevin, you did not pay atention to my post. As already said 2 posts above; Bucharest international airport. But the hunt is sold. I will let you know if something similar apperas.
Thank you!
Marius

Owner
HUNTROMANIA
contact@huntromania.com
Cell phone +40745280573