THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Bushpig, Caracal and Vaal Rhebuck Forex Linked Offer valid for '21 and '22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushpig, Caracal and Vaal Rhebuck Forex Linked Offer valid for '21 and '22
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted
Good day members,
I've noticed a couple of hunters mentioning that they would like to have the option of Forex linked offers, since there are favorable exchange currently available. We fully understand that many are in difficult positions at the moment, including majority of us outfitters out there. For those who can take advantage of these offers, we are offering a few of these various packages at the current Forex linked prices, and have also made them available for both the 2021 and 2022 season.

In order to qualify for these prices, the safari needs to be paid in full. If we do not list a package that really interests you, please send us a PM and let us create a custom package for you.

NB: If you have a safari currently booked with us, and would like to take advantage of this offer and get your total recalculated, please get in contact with us.You will need to settle your safari in full, after recalculation.
Our normal refund policy is cancellation of 6 months or more from arrival date for a 100% refund. Obviously with the current uncertainty, we will work with our hunters to reschedule the hunt if travel is not yet permitted. That is also why the offer is valid for 2022, should the hunter not be confident of the situation in 2021.

-We accept Credit Cards and Paypal-

We would like to present you with a package that will give you a chance to hunt some of the collectors species from the Eastern Cape.
The package gives you an option of either a 7 day or a 10 day hunt, including the 3 listed animals. The animals included are:

1x Bushpig
1x Vaal Rhebuck
1x Caracal

7 Day Hunt - $3750 (Valued at $5650)
10 Day Hunt - $4450 ( Valued at $6700)

Non-Hunters may be added at $130 per night.

Hunters may add game at trophy price list rate found here, less 10% : http://huntsafaris.co.za/wp/?page_id=106

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 02/2019 EC
PH Number: PH 06/2019 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages(Beers and Wines Incl.)
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Best Regards and take care,
Marius Goosen

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1357 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Posts: 1357 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are your Caracal hunts with dogs

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think I asked this before.

What is your refund policy?

If you are asking people to pay 100% in advance, you really need to have a clear refund policy.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blaser93:
Are your Caracal hunts with dogs

Yes sir, the Caracal will be hunted over hounds, and this is all included in the price. It is really the only way to have a good chance at getting one. I think in my 13 years, I have shot two with my hunters by chance.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

If you are asking people to pay 100% in advance, you really need to have a clear refund policy.

Yes, you did ask me before, and I answered your question.
My normal refund policy is cancellation of 6 months or more from arrival date for a 100% refund. Obviously with the current uncertainty, we will work with our hunters to reschedule the hunt if travel is not yet permitted. That is also why the offer is valid for 2022, should the hunter not be confident of the situation in 2021.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMG Hunting Safaris:
quote:

My normal refund policy is cancellation of 6 months or more from arrival date for a 100% refund. Obviously with the current uncertainty, we will work with our hunters to reschedule the hunt if travel is not yet permitted. That is also why the offer is valid for 2022, should the hunter not be confident of the situation in 2021.

Please edit and add this to your offer.

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KMG Hunting Safaris:
quote:

Please edit and add this to your offer.

Done.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

My point to make things clear, so there is no questions later on.

Best of luck.