THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Missouri opening day rifle hunts [4] cancelation offer!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missouri opening day rifle hunts [4] cancelation offer!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have had a group cancelation for my opening day rifle season in Central Missouri. The area is 2500 acres of old growth timber over strip pits that were last mined in the 1950s. The farm has no other uses than hunting and due to covid was only hunted by the landowner in 2020 so there will be a very good chance to take some great bucks.The hunts include on-site lodging and all meals. Hunting is done from shooting houses and a few large ladders. Tags are over the counter. I'm asking $8000 for the 4 hunts 4 days hunting which would normally be 12k plus. Guide will be the owner and ranch manager. This is a great deal prior to covid we were fully booked a full year in advance. Pm me here, Call 8166973281 or email Scottoutdoors@hotmail.com for more details and references.

SAFARISEAN

Posts: 180 | Location: KC MO> | Registered: 31 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
So an individual can’t book this hunt for $2000? Dates would be helpful also.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13100 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dates would be nice

Posts: 19308 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://mdc.mo.gov/hunting-tra...rms-november-portion

This is the traditional opening of MO firearms season, but there are many different alternative seasons also

Posts: 1012 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any pics or size expectations?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take individuals at $2000 each, the season opens on the 13th of November and these hunts are scheduled for opening day but we can be flexible. I've been a professional guide since 1979 so as far as size I'll give you my standard response for size expectations, if you're the type of hunter that's willing to go home without a kill there's truly exceptional bucks to be had on this area. If you're not that type of hunter you can expect to take a decent mature buck in the 125 to 150 gross range. There's good genetics in the area and non typical and 10 points are fairly common.

While I've been a member here for years I seldom spend much time online if you want more details and pictures please call the number above or send me an email I'll respond in less than 24 hours. Thanks for looking.

SAFARISEAN

Posts: 180 | Location: KC MO> | Registered: 31 December 2011Reply With Quote