Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zambia Leopard & Buffalo
 Login/Join

posted
Leopard/Buffalo/Plainsgame Special Prices for 2015 hunts!

Mvu Safaris Zambia Ltd. Co-owner/operator and Senior PH Peter Chipman. Concessions are Lower Lupande, West Petauke, Mwanya and Chikwa. Only one concession requires an air charter.

14-Day Leopard/Buffalo/Plainsgame Safari - $24,000
Price includes concession fee.
License & permits (includes rifle permit) $750
Dip, Pack & Crating - $1,500

Trophy Fees:
Leopard - $5,000 for 2015 & $7,000 for 2016
Buffalo - $3,500
Roan - $7,000
Sable - $7,000
Hippo - $3,000
Croc - $3,000
Eland (Livingstone) - $3,500
Kudu - $2,500
Waterbuck (Common) - $1,500
Hartebeest (Lichtenstein's) - $1,500
Hyena - $1,000
Puku - $1,000
Impala - $450
Bushbuck (Chobe) - $800
Duiker (Southern Bush) - $600
Grysbok (Sharpe's) - $800
Zebra - $1,200
Warthog - $800
Bushpig - $800
Baboon - $200

For details & booking please PM me or call Dave Hagstrom African Division Manager - Safari Outfitters, LLC Tel: 307.587.5596 Home: 307.548.2137 Email: dave@safari1.com

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
As quotas have not yet been issued how many are you selling?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
fairgame,

One.

Best,
Dave

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Interesting, so, do you actually have a lion permit available or are you speculating that you are going to get one?

posted Hide Post
Regarding Lion...speculating however confidence is high for at least one. Info posted earlier was confusing I guess. That would be the price when quota is officially available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hagstrom:
Regarding Lion...speculating however confidence is high for at least one. Info posted earlier was confusing I guess. That would be the price when quota is officially available.

I would say Lower Lupande should be good for atleast 1. Don't know about the other GMA's as far as the quality of the game?

Posts: 1859 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

I understand and I would have thought that two per concession maybe more realistic but nobody knows.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lower had a quota of 5 when i was there in 05. Before the ban it was 4. A lot has changed though

Full time professional trapper

Posts: 313 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Trapper Tom,

We're not sure until it's all done but we're thinking or at least hoping for two anyway. I have an idea that they will be few in number and not like in the past. All up to the authorities and a mystery until it's released. If they're going to do this right they need to allow no more then is healthy and maintain the population carefully.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trapper Tom,

We're not sure until it's all done but we're thinking or at least hoping for two anyway. I have an idea that they will be few in number and not like in the past. All up to the authorities and a mystery until it's released. If they're going to do this right they need to allow no more then is healthy and maintain the population carefully.

2 sounds reasonable and sustainable. 5 was too many.

Posts: 1859 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Njati:
There is no way Nyaminga and Chanjuzi could have sustained having four and five lions being shot there even in Zambias hunting heydays! Irresponsible from ZAWA as well as the outfitter!

The Lion quotas have been dramatically reduced by all accounts. However prices are going to go through the roof.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

posted Hide Post
Yes they will be expensive. Looking at slightly over 80k for 21 days between daily rates, concession fee, lion trophy fee, permits and dip & pack. Then if you shoot other game.... I agree Safari2, I think Zambia is on the right track if they keep their quotas low and it seems they might be. What they were shooting those years just before closure was out of hand I feel.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any news as to whether the five to six year old lion rule will be implemented as it has been in Tanzania?

posted Hide Post
I have not heard for sure Njati but I'm hoping that they do. If not I think the outfit we represent will do it on their own regardless.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Njati:
Any news as to whether the five to six year old lion rule will be implemented as it has been in Tanzania?

If you read what Minister Kapata said in the Lusaka Times today it sounds like a resounding yes.