New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lukwati Tanzania Specials
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SPECIAL OFFER: 14-DAY LEOPARD, SABLE, 3X BUFFALO HUNT >> LUKWATI GAME RESERVE SOUTH – TANZANIA

Folks this is a great offer in a super area in Western Tanzania

Your PH after a hard day's hunt! (yeah right you wish Smiler)

Hunt the best of Western Tanzania for Leopard, East African Sable, 3 Buffalo, Greater Kudu, Livingstone’s Eland, Hippo, Crocodile, Defassa Waterbuck, Lichtenstein’s Hartebeest, Burchell’s Zebra, Bush Pig, Warthog, Chobe Bushbuck, Sharp Grysbok, Impala, Common Bush Duiker, Klipspringer, Yellow Baboon and more.

Package price valid from July 1 to October 15, 2021.
1x1 $37,000 (This hunt normally sells for $54,000)
2x2 $35,000 (per Hunter).
Observers $4,900 each.
Success fee $5,000 for Leopard if taken or wounded and lost, plus trophy fee.
Lion We have 1 Lion available on quota that can be added to the above packages for a success fee.

Price includes: All government permit fees, Concession fee, Community fees, Firearm import for one rifle and Trophy handling (dip and pack).

Not included: Trophy fees, transfer to camp day before hunt and back day after hunt, hotel before or after your safari, tips, international air travel, entry Visa, and Champagne. Alcoholic drinks in moderation.

Air Charter Transfer from Dar es Salaam to camp on Cessna Caravan $7,200 – $7,400 if not shared with others. Scheduled flight to Mbeya on Air Tanzania plus a 6-hour drive to camp $1,000 round trip.

Firearms rental $60 per day and $10 per cartridge.

Flights need to be booked to Dar es salaam International Airport (JKNI). If you arrive on late afternoon or evening flight you overnight in Dar es salaam and transfer the next day. If you arrive on a morning or mid-day flight you can still Charter directly to camp.

Booking conditions: 50% deposit payment to confirm the booking and your quota. Cancellations within 60 days prior to start of safari no refund will be granted save for any Trophy Fee Deposit payment made.

TROPHY FEES
------------
Baboon 200
Buffalo 3,500
Bushpig 800
Bushbuck Chobe 900
Civet, genet 300
serval, wildcat or caracal 400
Crocodile 3,400
Duiker bush 500
Eland livingstone 4,000
Sharp Grysbok 600
Hartebeest Lichtensteins 1,500
Hippo 3,600
Hyeana spotted 800
Impala southern 500
Klipspringer 1,200
Kudu Greater 4,000
Leopard 8,000
Sable 5,000
Warthog 600
Waterbuck defassa 1,600
Zebra Burchells 1,500

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

Posts: 2527 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the best looking PH I've ever seen.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn right you are Smiler

Posts: 2527 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good country, Good camp.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's Michel Mantheakis's camp in Lukwati. I've spent over 45 days there over the years and just got back again this month. You can't go wrong and this is a deal. I'll have to have a talk with Michel about those prices.

Just joking. Lots of great leopard there. We had four day-feeders on our lion baits, all shooters. One as late as 11:00 a.m. We had 11 lion on bait, and saw four more just driving around, but they were not old enough. But at the end, we had a good track of a male that drove off two younger males. Just ran out of time.

Over three years hunting on that concession, I've seen more lion there than anywhere else. It's thick with leopard. Lots of good sable, which I passed this year. Michel runs a great operation and camp. This is a deal. You have a shot at the lion I didn't get, but I know where he lives.

Posts: 9933 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why is the girl still wearing clothes in the tub?

I can see the reflections! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
What is it coming to when there is success fee besides daily rates and trophy fees?
Oh boy gentlemen…really?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
What is it coming to when there is success fee besides daily rates and trophy fees?
Oh boy gentlemen…really?

I believe Andrew Baldry has been doing this for some time on his Royal Kafue concession in Zambia. The idea being to make the hunt price more dependent on success in that you'll save extra money other than just the trophy fee if the hunt fails.

I get it that you are looking at it from the angle of why pay 2 fees on top of the daily rate if successful. I think the intent is to give you a break on the daily rate if unsuccessful.

In other words, the way you prefer it, the daily rate is $5,000 more than quoted and you'll pay that daily rate if successful or not. The way it's listed, you'll pay $5,000 less in daily fees if you don't connect.

Personally, I like the way it's listed, especially on cat hunts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Maybe she's Muslim Big Grin

Posts: 1857 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Oh boy gentlemen…really?

I believe Andrew Baldry has been doing this for some time on his Royal Kafue concession in Zambia. The idea being to make the hunt price more dependent on success in that you'll save extra money other than just the trophy fee if the hunt fails.

I get it that you are looking at it from the angle of why pay 2 fees on top of the daily rate if successful. I think the intent is to give you a break on the daily rate if unsuccessful.

In other words, the way you prefer it, the daily rate is $5,000 more than quoted and you'll pay that daily rate if successful or not. The way it's listed, you'll pay $5,000 less in daily fees if you don't connect.

Sorry Todd, I don’t see any savings there but I don’t wanna piss on the offer as I’m pretty sure it is a deal for some
No matter how you put it, I see it as another extra charge…

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:

Everyone scrolled back up to that photo to check.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Any "deals" for his Masailand area?

Posts: 745 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Reddy: Your offering contains the verboten “t word” (tips). I’m surprised Saeed hasn’t scolded you, since you’re a regular here on AR and should know Saeed’s ground rules.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1381 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Todd points out, it's because of the daily rate. That daily rate is way under market, so a success fee makes sense, but it's really a foregone conclusion there for leopard in my opinion. You will have an opportunity at leopard. I've shot leopard both times I was hunting them there.

We were hunting lion this year and weren't hanging baits for leopard, either in terms of location or tree, but had multiple leopard on bait, including a few really nice ones that were coming in during good daylight. Had one game cam picture of one hanging by all fours to the bottom of a half buffalo during full daylight. Also had one male that obviously hung around the bait and came in between visits by hyenas and lion. Had him on camera at 11:00 a.m.

Posts: 9933 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry Todd, I don’t see any savings there but I don’t wanna piss on the offer as I’m pretty sure it is a deal for some
No matter how you put it, I see it as another extra charge…

Let's try a different angle.

Cat hunts can fail even in the best areas due to the uncertainty of the nature of cats.

The way the offer is written, the 1x1 daily rate for the hunt is $42,000. If you fail to take a leopard, the daily rate is discounted $5,000 for a total of $37,000. As normal, you'll pay trophy fees on top of the daily rate for successfully hunted animals.

The way you prefer, the daily rate is $42,000 period! Successful on the leopard or not, the daily rate is $42,000. No discount on the daily rate if unsuccessful on the leopard.

The savings applies only in the event you do not take a leopard.

I've done 3 leopard hunts. Successful on 2, failed on one.

Personally, I like the success fee in that should the leopard hunt fail, the daily rate is discounted $5,000.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think the pricing is an attractive marketing ploy but what I glean from it is that Michel is 99.9% sure you'll get your leopard. Leopards are not that elusive in the right area.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12838 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

I wouldn't call it a "ploy" as much as a comfort to those who haven't been there before. Yes, I think I can say that Michel is confident that you will get your leopard. But for someone who hasn't hunted there or with Michel, I can see that this arrangement might give them some comfort. Lot's of people sell hunts, but are you likely to be successful? This offers a sharing of the "risk".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There really isn't much "risk" there on leopard.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lavaca,

Ploy in my book doesn't indicate anything deceitful. In fact I think the daily fee structure on this hunt is smart. You pay less if you are unsuccessful. Who could argue with that even though your chances of failure are nearly zilch?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12838 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree with Mark. And Todd. Cats will be cats. That's why I love hunting them.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
quote:

Everyone scrolled back up to that photo to check.

Disgusting old men! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
No matter how good the area, there is always a risk of not seeing/taking a leopard.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12500 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Oh boy gentlemen…really?

Low daily rates and higher trophy fees so yes you pay on success. Same as my recent Lion hunt offer in the Luangwa. It makes for a much more comfortable safari as there is little pressure on the hunter or PH.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9840 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank,

Of course you are correct. We had several good leopard on bait probably BECAUSE we weren't hunting leopard. We've all seen that. They all seem to know when you aren't hunting them.

Andrew, I agree. Success fee makes a lot of sense, especially when folks don't know each other that well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I missed it, but who is the PH?

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnDL:
Perhaps I missed it, but who is the PH?

JohnDl,
There is a picture of her in the bath tub!
4WD

Posts: 654 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt.Purvis
posted Hide Post
You need a shorter bath tub.

Posts: 511 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 09 November 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be calm gentlemen the PH is not the one in the bathtub Smiler.

I have had 2 clients just return from hunting in Masailand and both of them had really good hunts. If anyone is interested in Masailand species, please let me know. But the hunt has to be done this hunting season.

Thanks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628