Find
Notify
Tools

Roan and Sable
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of infinito
posted
This is a good offer for someone that would like to take one or both these species in one Safari.

Area: Border of Mpumalanga and Limpopo
10,000 acres fenced

This property is not hunted a lot. I am only the third outfitter to ever get hunting rights on this magnificent and well known area.

We will stay in my lodge and drive to the hunting area. It is only a ten minute drive away.

Day fees:

$250.00 per day per hunter
$150.00 per day per observer

Min. 5 days hunting, 1 Arrival and 1 Departure

Road transfers included, as well as the usual full board and lodge, PH, skinner, trackers and all that groceries.

Trophy fees:

***$9,500.00 Roan***
***$8,500.00 Sable***

The hunter can expect to shoot a high scoring trophy animal for this price. This is not a price shopper or a clearance sale of the shelf, it is a serious trophy hunt.

I do not know why my signature line is not showing up.......

Charl van Rooyen
Owner
Infinito Safaris
www.infinito-safaris.com
28A Hereford street
Groblersdal
Limpopo
RSA

Posts: 2014 | Location: South Africa,Tanzania & Uganda | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer Charl. Great day rates for these animals. What are you expecting/ hoping for on the size of the sable? Other plains game animals as per your price list or is there a discount if a hunter takes either a roan or a sable? Sable is on my short list at the moment. Thanks. Bruce

Posts: 373 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of infinito
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bruce,

You can expect to shoot a 40-42 inch bull for that money.

Roan in the 27/28" class

I will of course give a discount from my normal PG list if a Sable is booked, depends on what you want to shoot.

There is some cracking good Buff here as well.

I took some great pictures over the weekend.....and now I cannot find it....

These prices are only good for 2014.

My text box on AR not working properly....is just mine??

Posts: 2014 | Location: South Africa,Tanzania & Uganda | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote