THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    $15,000 discount on lion with John DuPlooy/Muchinga Adventures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$15,000 discount on lion with John DuPlooy/Muchinga Adventures
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Most of you that follow AR know John Du Plooy's reputation for quality safaris with high success rates on cats. He contacted me this AM offering a pre convention special for '10 offering a $15,000 discount on lion.

Prices:

Daily rate............$27,500 18 days (previously $42,500)
Concession fee.........$6,000
Dip/pack...............$1,500
Hunting lic etc........$1,000
Charter................$2,250

Trophy fees

TROPHY FEES 2010

Chanjuzi/Nyaminga US$
Baboon 90
Buffalo 2,250
Bushbuck 500
Bushpig 500
Crocodile 1,950
Civet 850
Common Duiker 450
Grysbok 350
Hippo 2,150
Hyaena 500
Impala 250
Jackel 360
Kudu 1,950
Lion 6,500
Oribi 450
Puku 650
Reedbuck 550
Warthog 500
Common Waterbuck 1,500
Cookson Wildebeest 2,250
Zebra 900

Bird Licence 120

Contact me anytime with questions

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
What would be the total amount of all the safari trophy fee included.Thanks

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Diego,

Your not going to kill everything on the trophy fee list just because you won't have time. So I can't tell you how much in total your safari would be exactly but what I can tell you is the total for 18 days to include all safari costs plus lion trophy fee with a hippo and buffalo for bait. That would come to $49,150.00. Trophy fees for other animals would be per my list on the above ad.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Your not going to kill everything on the trophy fee list just because you won't have time.

But then again.... Not to raise unrealistic expectations, but when I was in Chanjuzi in 2008, I shared the camp with a guy who got his spectacular lion in the first 1/2 hr of his hunt. Probably not smart to plan on that though.

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I have hunted this area also... as have several posters here, D. Nelson, Garby, Butchloc and we can verify there are some GREAT lion in this area... but for pictures to prove it just ask SBT and 30-06!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7510 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
As Russel said, the area is great for cats!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i had my leopard on the 2nd day, last one took 54 days. heard and saw lions most every day, shared a camp with a fellow lion hunting, he took his on the 2nd day

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the reason for the discount? U.S. Economy? Seems discounts would be given after the shows although I have seen this practice in the past!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPrice:
What is the reason for the discount? U.S. Economy? Seems discounts would be given after the shows although I have seen this practice in the past!

I would guess Johnny has not sold too many lion in 2010. I would think he wants a head start, considering the results of last year's show.
I like you don't remember seeing discounts start before the show. We may be in a "new" economy.
An economy that people look very hard a spending
30,40,50, thousand dollars on a hunting trip.
Well at least lots of people think twice about it. I too have hunted leopard with Johnny's company, very good area. These are my thoughts I have not spoken to Johnny or Laura

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JPrice,

Sorry about not getting back to this sooner. jeff h is pretty much on target. Johnny has been sold out on leopard for a year but his lions although he did sell all of them for '09 moved a little slower. A discount now might save a litte angst at season's end.

For anyone interested in a "DEAL" on a high success lion hunt it hardly gets better than this one. There also are Aug/Sept dates that are perfect for this area.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Leopards and lion.....tough to beat Johnny's area. Too bad the economy has trashed my business too or Johnny might have gotten to see my ugly mug in camp again. I had a fantastic time hunting with him.
Oh....forgot to mention I booked thru Mark.....sorry buddy. Big Grin

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote