Notify
Tools

Kodiak Sitka Blacktail deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have one spot left open for November of 2022. Nov 6-13
Cost is $5000 per person for 2x1
Tent style camp, cots, heat, homestyle meals. Transportation from the town of kodiak to camp is included. I do all my own guiding so only one hunt at a time.
Hunters can take 2 bucks each, there are foxes and ducks as well. This is a fantastic hunt, hands down one of the best hunts in alaska. Father son trips or husband wife trips are great as well. Drop me a text if you want some photos or visit my website.

907-414-9471 text is best
Jake jefferson

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt is still available.

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Jake, are you going back to Kodiak?? That’s awesome.

Same spot on the beach?

All, I did this hunt with Jake 11 years ago. It was fantastic - lots of fawns, several solid bucks (Missed one, got one! Then got a meat buck) great time.

As honest a hunt and guide as they come.

This was a fun little moment spent with Jake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8ybR7-dvQ

In fact, the buck I did take is hanging on the wall just behind me with great memories.

Thanks Jake!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2312 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robert! Great to see your still kicking! Ya back to Kodiak last fall was good, we haven’t had a snowy fall like the one you were on in a long time!

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt is still
Open. These are amazing trips I’m surprised it’s still available.

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
Good luck the sheep season coming up, Jake. Hope everything is going great for you!

Dave

Posts: 917 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I cancelled my sheep hunters last year for the foreseeable future due to bad numbers of sheep and hard winters. Might revisit the sheep in about 2025 or so and see how they are doing.

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I cancelled my sheep hunters last year for the foreseeable future due to bad numbers of sheep and hard winters. Might revisit the sheep in about 2025 or so and see how they are doing.

That decision deserves a lot of respect - good on you to be fair and square on the situation and stay true.

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huntfish:
quote:

That decision deserves a lot of respect - good on you to be fair and square on the situation and stay true.

I figure why sell someone a hunt I wouldn’t wanna do myself? I’m
Gonna be there when the client figures out I scammed them if I sell a poor hunt. That don’t sound like a day at work I wanna go thru.

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fourtyonesix:

Holy cow, that's terrible. Sorry to hear that Jake. How's the caribou in the non-resident areas, like the 40 Mile herd?

Dave

Posts: 917 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote