THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Buffalo available in Zimbabwe available for 2020 season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo available in Zimbabwe available for 2020 season
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Great news in addition to extra Leopard and Elephant I have acquired extra Buffalo and can offer the following hunts :

7 day Buffalo hunt $1250 includes trophy fee

10 day Buffalo hunt $13500 includes trophy fee

2x1 ( 2 hunters with 1 PH ) on 10 days including 2 Buffalo $22000.Includes both trophy fees

Observers are @ $200 a day

Also includes Services of a fully qualified PH / vehicle and all staff / meals, drinks and daily laundry.

Plainsgame are available .

2% ZTA levy applies on total day rate and trophy fees

Transfer from Bulawayo to hunting area return $200 in hunting vehicle.

Gratuities at your discretion.

Delivery of trophies to local taxidermist $400.. includes field prep / salting etc .

Can add Leopard and 4 extra days @ $650 a day and pay on success trophy fee $8000 .

Or add a Elephant for $11000 no extra days required..

If Elephant and leopard are added then there is a parks game scout fee $50 per day charge ..

Cites tags $250 .

For more information please contact me via email thanks : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Many thanks

Wayne Van Den Bergh

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wayne
Your first buff hunt is mighty cheap.....

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My apologies ... meant to be $12500

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello, I sent you a long email about this hunt only to have it returned. Can you give me a good email address?