New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMSAFARIS LATE SEASON SPECIALS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have the below hunts available. For more information please contact hunting@cmsafaris.com

Double Buffalo/ sable - Makuti
10 day double buff/sable hunt @ $950/day
Buffalo $2750 (ea)
Sable $3750
Gov levy $600+-
Drive in and out $400
Dip and pack $600
Medivac $100
Cameraman $150/day (optional)

Double Tuskless - Omay (SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)
10 day double tuskless hunt @ $700/day
Tuskless $2750 (ea)
Gov levy $500+-
Drive in and out $400
Medivac $100

Buffalo & Sable Makuti
7 day buffalo/sable hunt @ $950/day
Buffalo $2750
Sable $3750
Gov levy $600+-
Drive in and out $400
Dip and pack $600
Medivac $100

Sable - Makuti
7 day sable/ plains game hunt @ $550/day
Sable $3750
Gov levy $100
Drive in and out $400
Dip and pack $600
Medivac $100

Crocodile & Hippo - Mozambique
5-7 DAYS @ US$800
CROCODILE US$3,000
HIPPO US$3,500
GVT LICENCES US$500
TROPHIES TRANSPORTED TO TETE US$550
DRIVE HARARE/CHIWALO RETURN US$400
FLY HARARE/CHIWALO RETURN US$1,600

SAPI ELEPHANT BULL MUST BE IN OCTOBER
10 ALL INCLUSIVE US$17 800
(INCLUDES T/FEES D/RATES, GOV LEVY,MEDIVAC,DIP AND PACK, DRIVE IN AND OUT,CITES TAG)

SAPI ELE BULL DOUBLE TUSKLESS (OMAY)
14 DAYS US$27000 ALL INCLUSIVE AS ABOVE

ELE BULL / BUFFALO BULL DEKA TAIL
16 DAYS US $25000 ALL INCLUSIVE

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the wife wasn't pregnant I would be all over that 10 day double tuskless! What a great deal!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1847 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, those bull hunts are unbelievable buys. If it was even close to doable for me I'd be buying airline tickets right now. I suppose I should at least wait until I have the video back from last month's hunt, but even so.....

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BigBoreCore,

you've already done all the damage you can at home, might as well go to Zimbabwe.

Rich
DRSS

I hunted with Myles in December last year for Buff, these guys are the best for a true classic safari.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
BigBoreCore,

you've already done all the damage you can at home, might as well go to Zimbabwe.

Rich
DRSS

jumping jumping jumping

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 924 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
all kidding aside, these hunts with CM Safaris showcase Dangerous Game and antelope hunting at it's best in the northern part of Zimbabwe. Buzz and Myles are two of the most highly regarded PH's in the business. They have a great crew, and offer a truly exceptional experience. If you hunt with them, I can guarantee one thing; you will enjoy yourself and count the days and dollars until you can return. I guess that's two things,but these guys hunt hard for/with you for quality trophies. I am stashing every spare dollar to go back again.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
all kidding aside, these hunts with CM Safaris showcase Dangerous Game and antelope hunting at it's best in the northern part of Zimbabwe. Buzz and Myles are two of the most highly regarded PH's in the business. They have a great crew, and offer a truly exceptional experience. If you hunt with them, I can guarantee one thing; you will enjoy yourself and count the days and dollars until you can return. I guess that's two things,but these guys hunt hard for/with you for quality trophies. I am stashing every spare dollar to go back again.

Rich
DRSS

+ 1 great outfit and good guys

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
what is average size ivory in Sapi? Deka Tail?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're looking at an average of 40-50lbs, Deka Tail sometimes having the odd 60lbs coming out. But the big difference is that Sapi has resident eles and Deka Tails is very seasonal. We would recommend a Sapi hunt.

Buzz is away hunting at the moment. If you have any queries you can contact us in the office on hunting@cmsafaris.com

Many thanks
Kirsty

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump! for the best PH's in the business. Buzz and Myles will hunt hard for you and know their area like you know the layout of your own house.

Rich
hunted with them in 2008, got a very nice Buff