New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kodiak brown bear spring 2021
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I’ve had a couple guys back out of the drawing for spring bear tags on Kodiak. I have two spots currently open to apply.
Cost to apply is 165$ if you draw costs are 1000$ for bear tag and $25,000 for the hunt. Hunt cost includes air charter from Kodiak to camp and back. This is a 10 day hunt. I do all my own guiding. Book with me hunt with me. Spring bears we are looking for are 9-10’, since that’s why you go to Kodiak. Heated dome tent, homestyle meals, cost and cost pads. No smoking no drinking Hunt. Draw offs depend on the year. Seen them as high as 30 percent and as low as 10 percent.
Application deadline dec 15. Results are out third Friday in February. Hunt will take place in late April or early May.
Drop me a line with any questions

Jake jefferson
907-414-9471

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of John Pomazi
posted Hide Post
A guy could shoot a giant with this master guide....

Posts: 19 | Location: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: 26 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let’s not get crazy John. Let’s say you could shoot a medium bear while this master guide naps....

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well nevermind. Thanks to covid they took the tags from this spring and gave them to the same people for 2021 so there will be no tags offered for 2021.

Master guide #212

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was probably the right thing to do. Enough people have been screwed over by Covid with Trump being the worst. Smiler

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It just passes the screwing on is all. Now the guys who woulda went this spring get screwed by covid...

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted Hide Post
I will email you.

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fourtyonesix:
Let’s not get crazy John. Let’s say you could shoot a medium bear while this master guide naps....

That must be standard operating procedure in Alaska. I used to have a video with Jimmie Rosenbruch snoring away while Mutts got the guy a bear.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
quote:
Originally posted by Fourtyonesix:

That must be standard operating procedure in Alaska. I used to have a video with Jimmie Rosenbruch snoring away while Mutts got the guy a bear.

Mutts is one of the best bear hunters in Alaska, no doubt about that!

Posts: 102 | Registered: 02 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
She is one of the most expensive, I would hope she is the best.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Curious. Who is Mutts???

Posts: 67 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lady guide on a boat based bear operation. Highest price hunt I have seen as well. High success rates off a very nice boat, hence the price. Good reputation.

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mutts might be ok to hunt with but Jimmie has been known to hunt other guides area