New
Find
Notify
Tools

FORESTRY BULL ELEPHANT w/NYAMAZANA SAFARIS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Wayne Van den Bergh has just acquired two Forestry ele permits for '14. These hunts will be traditional tracking hunts with expecations for a bull of 45#-55#. Heavier ivory is definitely possible and you should see many bulls.

Camp will be Wayne's own new and very comfortable tent camp.

These hunts can be taken throughout the season but Wayne can do the hunts himself Oct/Nov which is the ideal time for the hunt.

Pricing:

1x1 16 days $38,800 all inclusive of daily fees, ele trophy fee, everything from pick up in Bulawayo to drop off at end of hunt.

Extras:

Dip/pack
Observer $200 per day
Trophy shipping
Airfare to and from Bulawayo
Hotel before or after the hunt as necessary
All insurance

Contact me anytime with you questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
exportable?

Posts: 9952 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you say Forestry tags- Forestry has many different areas. What area is it- I suspect the Gwampa Forrest near Nkayi- can you confirm that? Cheers Buzz

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Buzz, no not Gwampa. It is in Umgusa Forestry which shares a common boundary with Amandundamela and my other RDC hunting area. This year my 1st bull taken in February weighed 52lbs. Last year I took 5 over 50lb with one being 62lb.I have 2 camps to hunt from as this area is pretty vast and can easily accommodate a hunter pretty much anytime of the year.I start another hunt on Monday so will be out of contact for 2 weeks but will be in touch with my office every other day.

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote