THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need on call Alaska grizzly hunter over bait!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just had a client cancel from a 2x1 hunt. So I will be doing a 1x1 hunt with original client. After he tags out I would be willing to do a on call grizzly hunter for the remainder of the season.
Hunt dates are June 23-July. So the on call hunter would be anytime after the 24th. But I would go no later than early on the 27th. So far we have taken three grizzly in five days of hunting. Baits are active.
Text me for details. I'm leaving Friday so need to get this lined out. So far we have a 7', 8'4" and 8'3" bear down. I do all my own guiding!
Stay at a remote lodge. Hunter would fly into anchorage Alaska as soon as I called that the other hunter was done. Hunt cost is $7000. You would have at minimum 3.5 nights of sitting the baits. We have 24 hours of daylight right now so we could sit them all day if you wish, but activity usually happens at night.
Jake jefferson
Master guide 212
907-414-9471
Wasilla Alaska

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Good chance to get a grizzly. Jake's the real deal.

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Friends of mine just took 2 Brownies with Jake within 24 hours.

Posts: 20073 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great deal. I wish I was free for this.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a good opportunity.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote