THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Tanzania.Ratanakiri safaris.Nachengo magenge) Super deal.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tanzania.Ratanakiri safaris.Nachengo magenge) Super deal.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted
Dear AR members,
I recconected with Felix due to an offer in this forum two years ago. Had hunted with him in the cameroon rainforest 15 years ago.
HAD A BLAST. Took my chances with an offer posted in here to good to be true. It was my best safari in Africa and I have done a few. Thank you AR. I posted a report in here
The area is spectacular. It borders the Njenje river. Across is the new park that the tanzanian government has created in the selous. The area in front used to be the N1 Pasanisi used to have for many years f You will see lions on regular basis, buffalo by the hundreds, probably leopard in daylight and elephants ( few and far between) plus huge eland, sable, hartebeest and Nyasa wildebeest in numbers. this place has no people arround and has the flavour of wild, pristine Africa. Since my first safari in Nachengo 2020 I have booked every year 21 day license including this one and have been treated extremly well every time.
As he is an old school Ph he has appointed my as his internet agent.

The reason for this offer is the cancellation of 6 of his russian clients due to the war. This has created a difficult situation for him with the season so close and has decided to put out some killer deals. if any of you miss anything in the offer please dont´t hesitate to ask.

BUFFALO SPECIAL TANZANIA 2022
RATANAKIRI SAFARI LTD.
P.O.Box 31913 DAR ES SALAAM , Tanzania
Ph Felix Barrado
+ 34.629937984

e-mail: nsoksafaris@gmail.com

SAFARI 7 DAYS:
1 P.H. x 1 Client = $14,384
1 P.H. x 2 Clients = $12,678
SAFARI DAILY FEES INCLUDE:
* Trophy fees for 1 Buffalo.​
* Services of an experienced fully licenced professional hunter and 4 x 4 hunting car.
* Camp staff, Trackers and skinners.
* Accommodation, meals and daily laundry during the hunt.
* All soft drinks and wáter.
* Field preparation and preservation of trophies and delivery to Dar Es Salaam.
* Hunting License and Conservation fees.
* Gun import permit ( 1 gun ) & import ammunition ( Max.100 cartridges x caliber )
SAFARI DAILY FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
* Trophy shipping.
* Air charters ( $3,000 / $4,500 per flight ).
* Transport by road Dar Es Salaam to/from hunting área ( $1,500 ) per journey
* Extra vehicle by client request .- $400 / day.
* Hotel cost before, after and during the safari.
* Beers, wine and any alcoholic drinks.
* Trophy fees for any other animal if quota is available.

Trophy fees

S/N
SPECIES
PRICE US$

Greater Kudu

Eland Livingstone

Buffalo

Leopard

Lion

Bushbuck Chobe

Bushpig

Hartebeest Lichteinstein´s

Impala Southern

Zebra Burchell

Wildebeest Nyasaland

Reedbuck Southern

Warthog

Hyaena Spotted

Duiker Common

Crocodile Nile

Hippopotamus

Sable Roosevelt

Waterbuck Common

Elephant: At least 1 tusk between 20kg/25kg/+160cm

Elephant: At least 1 tusk between 25kg/30kg/+160cm

Elephant: At least 1 tusk above 30kg/+160cm

ALL GOVERNMENT PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
ANTI-POACHING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
IN ORDER TO SUPPORT AND EFFECTIVE ANTI-POACHING CAMPAING, AS WELL AS ADVOCATING THE VALUE OF THE WILDLIFE TO THE VILLAGERS ADJACENT AND WITHIN OUR HUNTING BLOCKS A FEE OF 30% OF THE ABOVE TROPHY FEES ARE INCLUDED IN OUR TROPHY FEES , TO FUND THESE PROJECTS UNDER OUR DIRECT SUPERVISION . WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THESE PROGRAMS IN ALL OF HUNTING AREAS AND HAVE FOUND THAT RESULTS OF DIRECT FUNDING FOR THIS NECESSARY PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL IN THE OVERALL QUANTITY OF THE HUNTING AVAILABLE TO OUR CLIENTELE.
Ctrl v

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe there are no takers for this!
All in with one buffalo except transport, hotels before after, and airfare in TZ!!!!
Bump

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Are you an agent for him?

Because we do not allow third party hunt offers.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Yes Saaed. I am his internet agent and book his safaris in Spain. Apart of being a dentist, hunter and fisherman. Had to become his agent because he is not good with his internet skills.I wrote this in the opening offer and tried to give every single piece of info as stated above. If I am not covering any of the AR rules pleas let me know to fix it inmediately.
Thank you for everything this web has brought into my life. Happy to put back a little.

diego

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Great.

Wish you the best of luck, both of you.

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Maybe there are no takers because the beer, wine and alcohol are extra Wink

Really at USD 2.000 per day plus minus and you pay for your beers extra !!

This has always made me smile paying USD 400,- upwards a day and and some outfitters nickel and dime you for drinks!

Good luck selling this all the same.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
You are right. This norm was put ahead due to some clients drinking until they pass out. But you are right. If that is the problem I will cover your drinks

diego

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Bump

diego

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwarf416:
You are right. This norm was put ahead due to some clients drinking until they pass out. But you are right. If that is the problem I will cover your drinks

Clients who drink too much are not very common.

Most would have a drink or two, and some do not drink at all.

I would assume it will all cancel out at the end, but charging extra is going to cost you clients.

Most people do not like to see any offer that puts them off.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

I would assume it will all cancel out at the end, but charging extra is going to cost you clients.

Diego is correct though, some clients just want to booze it up from when they get back to bedtime. I had one here in England from the moment he got back to bedtime was wine, whiskey and brandy. My (his bar bill for 3 nights) was like 600gbp.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Good evening.
Tomorrow I leave to hunt this area again. Will post photos when I get back. Cannot believe no o e took advantage of this deal. Tough year. Felix says grass is high and everything is green as hell. Will see…
Spots still available.

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Felix says grass is high and everything is green as hell. Will see…

Not surprising ... it is July after all.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry alcohol is cheap paying extra is a show stopper. Only went to africa once. Had a great time , Hunted hard but had fun at night. It's a vacation. Up front I knew what it would cost me . nickel and dimeing me would have made me to look at a different location

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 423 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

one or two is just getting started. dancing
I've had a few PH's call me some nasty names for wanting to go to bed and not keep them company with a drink near the fire. It was all in good fun

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have a rule in our camp, and my PHs and camp staff love it.

Dinner is served at 8, or as soon as all hunters are, if later.

We have starters, main course and desert.

And one drink.

And off to bed!

I have had some complaining a long time ago, not any more.

My safari.

My rules.

Everyone at camp say WE LOVE IT! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny..same 8 dinner apply where I normally am in Bots...we always have a G/T upon return to camp...and a whisky after dinner...perfect arrangement..! SA red wines always with dinner..

Posts: 3965 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pondoro:
Funny..same 8 dinner apply where I normally am in Bots...we always have a G/T upon return to camp...and a whisky after dinner...perfect arrangement..! SA red wines always with dinner..

Bloody hell!

When do you have time to be sober to hunt! clap

I never drink.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I generally have a beer on the way back to camp with my PH. Then a G&T when in camp,hit the showers and then dinner.
A good bottle of red with dinner is a must.

I’m not one for desert, so after the others are finished,
I bring out cigars,and smoke them accompanied with a Whiskey, Cognac,Porto
Or Amarula .
Nothing better than a fine cigar, good liquor and sharing the stories of the days hunt with
The guys around the campfire.
Just my way of enjoying my safari.

I guess I won’t be getting an invite from Saeed Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like a Cold beer to wash the dust away maybe two. Then Shower and dinner night night. I do hate the in moderation part. I guess if you want to get after it you have duty free!Then no morning hunt but a big breakfast. I did have a little too much 31 years ago when I got a big Tom on the 13 th night of a 14 day hunt.

Posts: 28 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 17 June 2022Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can drink the rest of the year at home Wink if I spend hard-earned money on hunting. I have a couple of drinks every night and that`s it. But a GT while the sun is setting over the African continent is very good Smiler

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple of social drinks by the fire at the end of the day and and some fine wine at the dinner table never hurt anyone.

However, not all clients are responsible drinkers and their sunset drinking sprees can very easily get out of hand and deplete your stocks well before the hunt ends.

Some of these gents fail to comprehend that hunting camps are neither breweries nor distilleries and stocks of booze have limits which once exhausted, are not readily available from the nearest village store.

Hence the term "in moderation" Big Grin

Posts: 1903 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Got back a week ago. Allthought conditions where incredibly difficult due to massive rains this year and abundant water in njenje, meolo, mitumba rivers and all arround we managed to hunt three dagga boys ( a double with my 500NE) leopard, niassa gnu, zebras2, kudu, warthog, impalas 3, waterbok, 2 hippo on land linchestein haretebeest & a guinea fowl pretty one. Used 7 mm for guinea a little bit of an over kill.
Allthough we had difficult conditions due to abundant water and high grass this area allways delivers.
He has a lion and two leopards left, plenty of buffalo and plainsgame and someone could be very happy if he was able to jump o. A plane on short notice. (September)
drf416@gmail.com

This last few photos that follow are from last years safari. End of september

[IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/F
[url=https://postimages.org/]

free photo hosting

diego

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
well done my friend!

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9860 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
well done Diego

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Beautiful pattern on that zebra and a proper buffs!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Had a wonderful safari!

diego

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great safari Diego!

Any more elephants than last time?

Posts: 1859 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Yes there are! I have seen numbers slowly rise in the last three years been this one the best seen them daily. I hope in 8/10 uers time there will be plenty. Enough to hunt I hope. Did not see any legal ones though. The biggest male was +~ 30 pounds per side.
Increasing slowly

diego

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Nice buff, waterbuck, Eland etc. but this Bushbuck is a knockout!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote