The Accurate Reloading Forums
Chinese Water Deer, Roe and Muntjac in England (MORE DATES ADDED)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/832100588/m/7141022962

19 January 2022, 16:39
miketaylor
Chinese Water Deer, Roe and Muntjac in England (MORE DATES ADDED)
Hi everyone,

I would like to offer some fantastic packages in the stunning Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire countryside within an hour of Heathrow Airport. My outfitter has the hunting rights to some beautiful estates/farms which have very good populations of Chinese Water Deer, Muntjac and Roe Deer. The deer that inhabit these areas are completely wild and free ranging (no high fences). I have personally hunted these areas so no second hand information.

The package is based on three days hunting (two outings per day morning & evening, six outings in total).

Agent - Mike Taylor Sporting
Outfitter - Chiltern Sporting Services

Package price £3,000 hunting 1x1.

INCLUDED in the package price - Professional guide, use of an estate rifle & ammunition, shot test before you go out, field preparation, travel to and from hunting grounds,
1 x trophy Chinese Water Deer
1 x trophy Muntjac
Up to 6 x cull animals (either Chinese Water Deer buck/doe, Roe doe or Muntjac buck/doe. 8 x animals in total.

NOT INCLUDED in the package price - international flights to and from England, accommodation for four nights from £65 per night depending on which pub/hotel, meals and all drinks, Dip & Pack, taxidermy work and shipping, personal expenses/insurance, transfers by taxi from any London airport to accommodation and back,
Heathrow to hotel & back £175
Gatwick to hotel & back £275
Stanstead to hotel & back £275
You can of course hire a car instead and drive yourself to the hotel. You can then drive to local attractions like Oxford or Cambridge when not hunting.
Additional animals - Chinese Water Deer cull bucks £175, Muntjac cull bucks up to 3cm £175, Chinese Water Deer, Roe and Muntjac does £125 and trophy Chinese Water Deer or Muntjac £700.

I still have available dates from November 2022 to March 2023. I can also offer Roe bucks from April 1st 2023.

A 50% deposit of the package price will secure dates which is payable to Mike Taylor Sporting. The balance to be paid in cash GBP to my outfitter or bank transfer to Mike Taylor Sporting within seven days of returning home. If the hunt is cancelled within one month of commencement the deposit is non refundable. We will however do our very best to move dates due to COVID restrictions or ill health.

upload png

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting
20 January 2022, 20:39
Jim in Katy
Is It possible to take a Trophy Roe deer along with the two other anamals
02 February 2022, 12:23
miketaylor
I have added March 2023 to the available dates.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
04 February 2022, 01:40
adictosacazar
Epic! stay safe brother!

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar
04 February 2022, 02:13
miketaylor
quote:
Originally posted by adictosacazar:
Epic! stay safe brother!

You to my friend.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
05 February 2022, 04:39
K Evans
What would the cost for a non-hunter be?

Karl Evans

05 February 2022, 15:59
miketaylor
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
What would the cost for a non-hunter be?

Hi Karl,

There is no additional charge for a non hunting observer to join the actual hunt itself.

The only additional cost would be accommodation for two people sharing a room or an extra room if not sharing.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
10 February 2022, 18:19
miketaylor
I can also offer the same package price but swap the trophy Chinese Water Deer for a trophy Roe Buck. The Roe buck season in England runs from April 1st to October 31st.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
11 March 2022, 13:09
miketaylor
I still have dates available for Roe buck/Muntjac hunts and Chinese Water Deer/Muntjac hunts for the 2022/23 season.

I can also offer a hunt for both Chinese Water Deer and Roe buck this year and next. Dates would be the end of March/ beginning of April.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
21 April 2022, 20:38
miketaylor
I have now opened up November this year for anyone that's interested.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
22 April 2022, 06:39
bghunter3
Just want to make sure I am reading this correctly, you cannot include a trophy Roe buck on this same hunt for a trophy fee along with the Mutjac and CWD?
22 April 2022, 12:47
miketaylor
quote:
Originally posted by bghunter3:
Just want to make sure I am reading this correctly, you cannot include a trophy Roe buck on this same hunt for a trophy fee along with the Mutjac and CWD?

Hi bghunter3,

Yes you can add a Roe buck for the trophy fee but the dates have to be very specific. The Chinese Water Deer season ends 31st March and the Roe Buck season starts on the 1st April.
In early April the Roe bucks may still be in velvet depending on the weather conditions. If we have a warm March they will start rubbing earlier.

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
24 April 2022, 20:12
bghunter3
I will send you an email.