Notify
Tools

Hog hunt special in Texas
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted
Hello all,

I have been contacted by an outfitter i represent with a special on Texas hog hunts. This hunt is offered to help keep him and his employees busy during this difficult economic time. The price of this two day, two night "all in" hog hunt is $600. (2 hogs)

The main ranch is in the Caprock country an hour south of Lubbock (base of the panhandle), it consists of 60,000 acres. This is a two day hunt and allows the hunters two hogs (1 trophy and 1 meat hog). Additional hogs may be taken for an additional fee and the hunt may be lengthened on a pro-rated fee. I am taking camps no larger than 4 persons at a time. This price includes lodging on the ranch and meals once there, plus 2 on 1 guiding. Airport pickup is available from Lubbock for a small additional fee. This hunt is a combo of blind and spot and stalk hunting. There is also a possibility of taking a free ranging Audad sheep while on this hunt for an additional fee on a trophy basis.

This is a well priced hunt designed to give clients an off season hunting experience. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Tom Addleman
Hunting For Adventure LLC
www.huntingforadventure.com
2502 W. Wall Street
Harrisonville, MO 64701
(816) 213-6646

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is the trophy fee and size of Aoudad harvested.

Posts: 61 | Location: new mexico | Registered: 22 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
$3500 for a mature ram, $4500 for a 30" plus. If the ram is taken by chance while hunting hogs, take $500 off.

The first hunts are slotted for the last week of February into the first week of March. The next available time is mid-late March. Please feel free to email with questions.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote