Tools

De-Horned Rhino Bulls
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
posted
Email: lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
Cell: +27 711528411

This is a hunt for a De-Horned White Rhino Bull in South Africa.
You can choose between several bulls that are available.
The size of property is around 14500acres and high fenced.

The hunt will be conducted from our 4-Star lodge, with private rooms decorated in classic African decor, with their own bathrooms and showers. Cell phone service and internet through an open WIFI is available at no extra cost throughout the lodge.

Hunter must have previous Dangerous Game hunting experience in Africa and strict application requirements apply.

The Hunt includes.
1 x Arrival day
5 x Hunting days
1 x Departure day
1 x De-Horned White Rhino bull
1 x Return flight ticket from OR Tambo International to hunting lodge.

Price per White Rhino Bull
$28500.00

To discuss details please contact Bossie Mostert at lbgsafaris@yahoocom or call +27711528411

Due to the strict regulation of these hunts, the hunter is required to submit the following details for the hunting permit to be processed. The application process is well managed by all the departments. An application process can take anything between 30 to 90 days.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1.Full Names and Surname
2.Passport Number
3.Passport Issuing Country
4.Taxidermy Name & Address to be used for this particular hunt. (Full particulars of Taxidermist involved in the preparation and exporting of the trophy)
5.Clear copy of clients' passport.
6.Membership of a recognized hunting organization in his/her country of origin. (Official Letter or Certificate of membership)
7.Firearms in hunters name - firearm number and different calibers and any competency certificates.
8.Bookings of all other hunts in South Africa for his hunting safari.
9.Proof of previous hunting safaris in Africa.
10.CV which indicates the hunters hunting experience in his/her country of origin, international and especially in Africa.
11.List of African species that was personally hunted by the client. (List should indicate plains game and dangerous game).
12.Proof of above mentioned hunts (register, permits etc).
13.Photographs of the animals hunted.

Accommodation Includes
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service
08. All the permits for the hunt to be conducted.

Posts: 603 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Available Hunting Dates

01 to 29 April
23 to 31 May
11 to 17 June
01 to 10 July
20 to 31 July
01 to 12 August
01 to 14 September
18 to 31 October
01 to 30 November
01 to 30 December

Posts: 603 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LBGS,

I'm not in the least trying to sabotage your ad but if I were to want to book the hunt I don't think I could provide the required documentation and I've hunted Africa quite a bit.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark

There is some strict application requirements, I agree. But that is what is required and it's not me requiring the information, it's the DEA.

Guys who have hunted with me before know exactly what is required, as they had to go through the same procedures and for that matter, anyone who has hunted Rhino recently in SA.

Kind Regards

one of us
posted Hide Post
LBG

That's interesting. What is the thought process in only allowing very experienced big game hunters to hunt a rhino? I noted your lion hunts have no such restrictions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12842 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Mark I think they are trying to get away all the fake asian hunters coming to hunt rhino and when they get it imported they sell the horn.

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taxidermist? On a dehorned beast?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arniet:
Taxidermist? On a dehorned beast?

Yes Sir.
Detail of the Taxidermy is required. Although the Rhino has been de-horned in the paste they still have a horn.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet the leather would be outstanding!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
De horned but still have a horn. Is it a small horn like a nub or something?

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.Dahlgren:
Mark I think they are trying to get away all the fake asian hunters coming to hunt rhino and when they get it imported they sell the horn.

That is exactly what they are trying to do. It was unbelievable what I had to do last year to be approved to hunt rhino in the RSA.

Posts: 11905 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MARK H YOUNG, I see that you also offer A rhino hunt, well the bad news is if you do sell one to A client he will have to provide exactly what LBG is requiring that is what you need to have these days to offer a rhino hunt, you should know that I am sure since you offer a Rhino hunt??? I just applied for 3 permits for My American clients and all of them had to do exactly that.

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 400 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
It's better than what they used to do.

We've had outfitters post on here for Rhino hunts that stated no Asian hunters allowed.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Phillip,

I know! I've recently had a crash course in documentation for a rhino hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com