Find
Notify
Tools

2015 Tanzania 21 days, $39,495 !
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
one of your guys

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Bull or cow George? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'll have some of them taters!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yuck

That is freaking hilarious, Todd!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, This forum is really not the place for this. I agree it's funny stuff but these guys are trying to sell safaris here.

Lets ALL take it over to the African forum. tu2

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3377 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Come on George, don't you understand these guys are trying to make their livings selling safaris in this forum.

Please show all these outfitters the respect they deserve.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3377 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . this thread has had almost 3000 views. Compare that to other sales threads.

I know from talking to Mark Sullivan he loves it when Saeed goes on a rant against him. He says he cannot buy better advertising.

Just one perspective. I am all for taking the chatter elsewhere though. Especially since I am sure there are already photoshop efforts in progress given the latest add.

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
only one complaint he had was that he couldn't sleep much at night what with buffalo herds next to his tent, plus noisy elephant, hippo, and lions roaring too!

Send me there please. Those were the most enjoyable.

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
quote:
only one complaint he had was that he couldn't sleep much at night what with buffalo herds next to his tent, plus noisy elephant, hippo, and lions roaring too!

Send me there please. Those were the most enjoyable.

agreed. I sleep great when there's lots bush noises. But I may toss & turn a bit if its very quiet.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
For those of you who don't know TANZ-PH or his set up, he and it are tip top and anyone who books will have a bloody good hunt. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
For those of you who don't know TANZ-PH or his set up, he and it are tip top and anyone who books will have a bloody good hunt. tu2

Asante Bwana!!

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote