New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibia fair chase Lion--$30k all in.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SOLD PENDING DEPSOIT__ possibly one more tag available!!-I have a fair chase lion with an export permit available NOW. The cat is coming across the Botswana border and has repeatedly entered a small breeding high fence area to kill Hartebeest. As many of you know these export permits are ONLY obtained after parks and wildlife does an onsite investigation and determines that a problem animal does exist and that the problem will continue leaving no other recourse than to cull the subject which in this case is a past prime full black mane Tom that is massive. This won't last long as I am sending out an email blast about this cat and some cheap fair chase buffalo we have in the RSA as well. The area is almost due east of Windhoek and the hunt will be operated by Namib Sun. Which PH I have available will depend on timing and there is also a chance I will be there as well to help set this up. Currently the cat is hunting every 2-3 days and is using the same Warthog hole to get under the fence so it should be a relatively short hunt. I am VERY confident of success and will only charge $450 for the daily and and recommend 10 days so we have at least 2-3 chances at him. ALL sightings have been in daylight and the export permit is guaranteed. Note to Saeed: sorry for not having a PH I can absolutely promise but I have 4 dangerous game licensed PH's and will have to figure out who is available when I get some hunt dates. I have them all busy on and off thru the season but I will 100% oversee this hunt myself and provide a quality licensed dangerous game PH . ALL in price including the daily will be $30,000.00 with $25,500.00 refunded if not successful. This is another great hunt offered by my company TheSafariConnection.com in partnership with Namib Sun Hunting Safaris. SEAN SCOTT 1718 NW 900 Bates City Missouri 64011 816-697-3281

SAFARISEAN

Posts: 180 | Location: KC MO> | Registered: 31 December 2011Reply With Quote